• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my. After more than half a year, I`m back. :P how's everyone? Wow. I missed so much, right? To All Newbies -- Hey. I'm kikay_girl. You can call me Jemmie. =) Sorry for not welcoming you right awa

Pages: 123

Oh my. After more than half a year, I`m back. :P how's everyone? Wow. I missed so much, right? To All Newbies -- Hey. I'm kikay_girl. You can call me Jemmie. =) Sorry for not welcoming you right awa

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my. After more than half a year, I`m back. :P how's everyone? Wow. I missed so much, right? To All Newbies -- Hey. I'm kikay_girl. You can call me Jemmie. =) Sorry for not welcoming you right awa

welcome back... :wow: :rose:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Oh my. After more than half a year, I`m back. :P how's everyone? Wow. I missed so much, right? To All Newbies -- Hey. I'm kikay_girl. You can call me Jemmie. =) Sorry for not welcoming you right awa

happy new year and welcome back :P
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi! welcome back to ftalk..:D [/b]
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

sorry. wrong post

Last edited by marrie anne (2007-12-31 08:23:45)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

SIS! :kiss: missed you [: been quite inactive here too.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome Again Sis! We're glad that you're now here. :D TC!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

marrie anne : Oh, i see. :] Happy new year and see you. Denimboi and blurrycloud : Thanks guys. :) aidenlive : Thanks and happy new year too.:] jesrhel : Sis! My ever dearest sissie! :) IMY much much much. :) I`ll be active na here. :] I kinda missed you guys eh. :] :eh: NOSIOJ : Hey Nosioj. :lol: I know you, you know me. That's why I missed you too. Oh my. :lol: Thanks. :D Keep safe too and see you around. :] Happy New Year. :]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Youre Welcome Sis! [b]Happy 2008![/b] Ftalk misses you so much. :D
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

Happy new year too!, I highly recommend you to login on FriendsterTalk occasionally not too frequent :thumbsup: cause you have a job to do here and take responsibility with it. *sigh* [scroll]2008[/scroll]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

NOSIOJ : Happy 2008 too. :] Oh my, I missed ftalk too. I bet I missed lotsa things, right? :lol: :] marrie anne : UHm, okaaay? :lol: Alright. :]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

jemmie!!!!!! :D mishue so mats!!! *hugs* we missed you alot and i think you know that. ;) welcome back sis. :-)
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome again to ftalk
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wb to ftalk siszt jemmie.. at last i was able to know who kikay_girl is.. hope we can be friends.. mwahugz and much love..
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

`mizeL : ATE MIZEL!!!!!! I missed you too. SO MUCH MUCH! *hugs and kisses* :kiss: Thanks thanks for welcoming me. :] Ooh. hehe. I hope you`ll be a moderator again. :) I miss EVERYTHING about eptok and of course, my co-mods. :) snypzelle : Thanks. :] --khathateslove-- : Oh, thanks khat. :D Really? o.O haha. So you're wondering who I am [i]pala[/i]. :eh: haha. :D Nice to meet you. :]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]Oh my. After more than half a year, I`m back. :P how's everyone? Wow. I missed so much, right? To All Newbies -- Hey. I'm kikay_girl. You can call me Jemmie. =) Sorry for not welcoming you right away, I was on hiatus. FOR A LONG LONG TIME. But Now I'm back. :] I hope I`m still welcome. To Moderators -- I missed you all! *hugs*. :) See you around, alright? :) Okay, welcome me as a newbie again, can you? :D[/quote] Welcome to Ftalk too sis. I'm also back. lols. [x We missed you too sis. How you doin'?

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-01-01 03:39:29)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]huwaw jem's back.glad u are .. u may not know me but i know you..hahah =) seems like almost everybody's back.. oh.. i'm loving it.. ;] [/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

'-'LoisFuLL'-' : Hey Sis Lois! :D I missed you too, actually. :] I'm doing fine. :] Enjoying the first day of 2008. :D hehe nicey : Oh thanks you. :) Anyway, how come? :] You know me but i don't know you? haha. :D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hahha..coz i think when i started here, that's the time when you weren't here..and i know you bcoz of my friends here @ftalk.. =) anyways, welcome back!!!![/b]
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome back sis!
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow welcome :lol: =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh my. After more than half a year, I`m back. :P how's everyone? Wow. I missed so much, right? To All Newbies -- Hey. I'm kikay_girl. You can call me Jemmie. =) Sorry for not welcoming you right awa

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:44

[ 11 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy