• ARCHIVES 
  • » ive discovered this forum by finding ways how to put a chatbox in my profile, ive tried freindster tweakers where u need to register first to a shoutbox provider but it doesnt work, intead of a chatbo

Pages: 12

ive discovered this forum by finding ways how to put a chatbox in my profile, ive tried freindster tweakers where u need to register first to a shoutbox provider but it doesnt work, intead of a chatbo

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ive discovered this forum by finding ways how to put a chatbox in my profile, ive tried freindster tweakers where u need to register first to a shoutbox provider but it doesnt work, intead of a chatbo

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
w0maninl0ve
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ive discovered this forum by finding ways how to put a chatbox in my profile, ive tried freindster tweakers where u need to register first to a shoutbox provider but it doesnt work, intead of a chatbo

welcome to ftalk.... enjoy! :)
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk!! enjoy posting!!! :thumbsup:
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk.. enjoi ur stay here..! have fun! tc!! feeL fReE to visit and add my profiLe.. http://profiles.friendster.com/gheliee
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome 2 FTALK! enjoy posting! :lol:
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ive discovered this forum by finding ways how to put a chatbox in my profile, ive tried freindster tweakers where u need to register first to a shoutbox provider but it doesnt work, intead of a chatbo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:35

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy