• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, it says here i got to give everybody an intro, right? uhm my name is Lizette and of course a friendster-user. my e-mail add is singlebutnotavailable07@yahoo.com i guess that's enough. just add me

Pages: 12

Hi, it says here i got to give everybody an intro, right? uhm my name is Lizette and of course a friendster-user. my e-mail add is singlebutnotavailable07@yahoo.com i guess that's enough. just add me

singlebutnotavailable07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi, it says here i got to give everybody an intro, right? uhm my name is Lizette and of course a friendster-user. my e-mail add is singlebutnotavailable07@yahoo.com i guess that's enough. just add me

Hi, it says here i got to give everybody an intro, right? uhm my name is Lizette and of course a friendster-user. my e-mail add is singlebutnotavailable07@yahoo.com i guess that's enough. just add me up. if you want to dig dipper,dig and visit my profile. thanks.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, it says here i got to give everybody an intro, right? uhm my name is Lizette and of course a friendster-user. my e-mail add is singlebutnotavailable07@yahoo.com i guess that's enough. just add me

welcome to ftalk... :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, it says here i got to give everybody an intro, right? uhm my name is Lizette and of course a friendster-user. my e-mail add is singlebutnotavailable07@yahoo.com i guess that's enough. just add me

hello... welcome to friendstertalk :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hello welcome have fun posting happy new year.[/b] :thumbsup:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi welcome :-)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Happy 2008 to you!
THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]hehe, im a newbie but still i can say welcome to ftalk :exclaim: [/color][/b]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi der welcome 2 ftalk!.. nice intro!! have fun posting!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
Ranran
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im a newbie here too. Welcome me also. Thanks
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

gud introduction siszt.. welcum to ftalk.. see yah around. and do abide in the rules.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
w0maninl0ve
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.... enjoy! :)
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk!! enjoy posting!!! :thumbsup:
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk.. enjoi ur stay here..! have fun! tc!! feeL fReE to visit and add my profiLe.. http://profiles.friendster.com/gheliee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, it says here i got to give everybody an intro, right? uhm my name is Lizette and of course a friendster-user. my e-mail add is singlebutnotavailable07@yahoo.com i guess that's enough. just add me

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:20

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy