• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey there friendsters! I have a cool tip for hackers and system explorer's out there! For microsoft users only... Do u know that you can customize globally your whole pc, whatever u want 2? Yes, it

Pages: 1

Hey there friendsters! I have a cool tip for hackers and system explorer's out there! For microsoft users only... Do u know that you can customize globally your whole pc, whatever u want 2? Yes, it

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey there friendsters! I have a cool tip for hackers and system explorer's out there! For microsoft users only... Do u know that you can customize globally your whole pc, whatever u want 2? Yes, it

Hey there friendsters! I have a cool tip for hackers and system explorer's out there! For microsoft users only... Do u know that you can customize globally your whole pc, whatever u want 2? Yes, it is made possible Microsoft. Follow the directions below and proceed: [i] :midfinger: 1. Go to [b]Start Menu[/b]. :midfinger: 2. Select [b]Run[/b]. :midfinger: 3. Type [b]gpedit.msc[/b] [/i] This will open The Group Policy of the Microsoft Management Console. This tweak tip is a cool! You can customize xp in just a right-click. Just select [b]Properties[/b] then you choose if you want to Enable Disable or Not Configured. Most are no restart required. :smoke: Take note be careful in using this tweak. Be sure you have enough knowledge in doing so. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-01 19:54:31)

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hey there friendsters! I have a cool tip for hackers and system explorer's out there! For microsoft users only... Do u know that you can customize globally your whole pc, whatever u want 2? Yes, it

what tweak i can do with that? can you explain further?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey there friendsters! I have a cool tip for hackers and system explorer's out there! For microsoft users only... Do u know that you can customize globally your whole pc, whatever u want 2? Yes, it

Hehehe... heres the image sample to make it more understandable. [img]http://isnsystems8.sitesled.com/fstlinks/gpedit.JPG[/img] just select in the three options if you want to enable, disable or better not configured a certain tweak in ur pc. just press ok to apply settings. then try the trick.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh!pretty cool,huh?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dynamicfriendsterwebmastr]Hey there friendsters! I have a cool tip for hackers and system explorer's out there! Do u know that you can customize globally your whole pc, whatever u want 2?[/quote] For hackers and system explorers? I dont think so. You definitely cant [i]customize globally you whole pc, whatever u want 2[/i] with just gpedit alone. :) Messing around gpedit is risky and might cause severe problems on you PC if you dont know what you're doing. So i wouldnt really recommend this trick. =|
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is for sysad and not for common user i think. gpedit.msc is used in sertting up security settings in windows based machine and not for tweaking. if you wan't a real tweak, learn and understand windows registry but be very carefull for its like your a surgeon and your OS is you patient under operation. =D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The only useful thing I know about gpedit is that you can change the QoS reservable bandwidth with it. Check it out here: http://www.xptuneup.com/xptuneup_qos.htm
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for the correction. hehehe

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-17 23:29:41)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey there friendsters! I have a cool tip for hackers and system explorer's out there! For microsoft users only... Do u know that you can customize globally your whole pc, whatever u want 2? Yes, it

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:40

[ 11 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy