• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Do you know that you secured you text document account using Notepad? Really? just using Notepad? Ohwww....[/b] Yes, just using notepad. Read the following and follow this instructions. In the sc

Pages: 1

[b]Do you know that you secured you text document account using Notepad? Really? just using Notepad? Ohwww....[/b] Yes, just using notepad. Read the following and follow this instructions. In the sc

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Do you know that you secured you text document account using Notepad? Really? just using Notepad? Ohwww....[/b] Yes, just using notepad. Read the following and follow this instructions. In the sc

[b]Do you know that you secured you text document account using Notepad? Really? just using Notepad? Ohwww....[/b] Yes, just using notepad. Read the following and follow this instructions. In the school, instructors usually use notepad in making webpages ryt? So why not use notepad to other application. Webpage use .htm or .html extension that made it a webpage document just using Notepad. Hmmm. if i try other extension, will it work/ My answer is a BIG YES! Here's the secrets: .HTM OR HTML - WEBPAGE .SYS - SYSTEM FILE .DLL - APPLICATION EXTENSION .JPG - PICTURE .BMP - BITMAP ETC .MSI -WINDOWS INSTALLER I usually use .SYS or .DLL to trick my visitors or my siblings. Because i have several web accounts. I want to secured this account so that I made visit all website which i was registered. Better try this! It's cool :eh:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Do you know that you secured you text document account using Notepad? Really? just using Notepad? Ohwww....[/b] Yes, just using notepad. Read the following and follow this instructions. In the sc

really cool!thanks for sharing!
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Do you know that you secured you text document account using Notepad? Really? just using Notepad? Ohwww....[/b] Yes, just using notepad. Read the following and follow this instructions. In the sc

[align=center][b][color=hotpink]++thnx for sharin`++[/color][/b][/align]
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

dll??? application extension, is that true? :question: :penguin: .
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this tips! ^^
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

<">yes, .DLL is APPLICATION EXTENSION. [quote]For Preview follow this instructions: 1. Open [b]Windows Explorer.[/b] 2. Open [b]Notepad[/b]. Create a new file and save as filename.dll in the [b]My Document[/b]s folder. 3. Right-click [b]View[/b]. Select [b]Thumbnails[/b] or [b]Tile[/b]. 4. Right-click again select [b]Arrange Icons By[/b] then check [b]Show in Groups[/b]. After that you will notice the filetype of .dll is application extension.[/quote] [align=center][img]http://www.dll-downloads.com/img/dll-icon.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Do you know that you secured you text document account using Notepad? Really? just using Notepad? Ohwww....[/b] Yes, just using notepad. Read the following and follow this instructions. In the sc

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:16

[ 17 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy