• ARCHIVES 
  • » they rock! i like twenty twenty surgery and make damn sure! woohoo!

Pages: 1

they rock! i like twenty twenty surgery and make damn sure! woohoo!

troylee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Last edited by troylee (2007-02-20 04:35:25)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: they rock! i like twenty twenty surgery and make damn sure! woohoo!

[quote=troylee]they rock! i like twenty twenty surgery and make damn sure! woohoo![/quote] their album "[b]LOUDER NOW[/b]" is totally COOL!! :wallbash: :) :thumbsup: i recommend this album for emo-ist.
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^louder now album really rocks :wallbash: esp. their ist track 'What It Feels Like To Be A Ghost ' and what troylee mention '20-20 surgery'
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love [b]MAKE DAMN SURE [/b]track. :wow: have u seen the vid?? i became so confused when saw that vid! :paranoid:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Taking Back Sunday was one of the very first bands who gave birth of the emo music genre, and im damn sure they are really good at what they do. :D i do like their songs, the old and new ones, like Cute Without The E, You're So Last Summer, There's No "I" in Team, Make Damn Sure, and the list goes on.. \m/,

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-02-25 00:59:33)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Make Damn Sure [i]*one of my fave song!*[/i] [i]You've got this new head Filled up with smoke I've got my veins all tangled close To those jukebox bars you frequent They're the safest place to hide A long night spent with your most obvious weaknesses You start shaking at the thought You are everything I want Because you are everything I'm not And we lay, we lay together Just not too close, too close (How close is close enough?) And we lay, we lay together Just not too close, too close (How close is close enough?) I just wanna break you down so badly I trip over everything you say I just wanna break you down so badly In the worst way My inarticulate store bought Hanvgover hobby kit it talks It says 'You, oh, you are so cool' Scissor shaped across the bed You are red, violent red You hollow out my hungry eyes You hollow out my hungry eyes And we lay, we lay together Just not too close, too close (How close is close enough?) And we lay, we lay together Just not too close, too close (How close is close enough?) I just wanna break you down so badly I trip over everything you say I just wanna break you down so badly In the worst way I just wanna break you down so badly I trip over everything you say I just wanna break you down so badly In the worst way I'm gonna make damn sure That you can't ever leave No you won't ever get too far from me You won't ever get too far from me I'll make damn sure That you can't ever lave No you won't ever get too far from me You won't ever get too far from me I just wanna break you down so badly I trip over everything you say I just wanna break you down so badly In the worst way[/i]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ you dont know this band? well, cant blame you. :lol: then il let you hear a couple of their songs. [flash=300x320]=3" title="" rel="nofollow">http://www.mp3asset.com/swf/mp3/mp3player.swf?myid=1582717&autoplay=false&f=3[/flash] links to the lyrics: [url=http://plyrics.com/lyrics/takingbacksunday/twentytwentysurgery.html]MakeDamnSure[/url] [url=http://plyrics.com/lyrics/takingbacksunday/cutewithouttheecutfromtheteam.html]Cute Without The E[/url] [url=http://plyrics.com/lyrics/takingbacksunday/thisphotographisproofiknowyouknow.html]This Photograph Is Proof[/url] [url=http://plyrics.com/lyrics/takingbacksunday/youresolastsummer.html]Youre So Last Summer[/url] Those are some of their songs. but they have about 1 EP and 3 albums. i dont have the songs from the new album yet, havent L-Wired lately :D .
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow cute songs. bro thx for sharing that mp3. haha. the songs are cute! :thumbsup:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ heheh. told yah. :eh:
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow, nice songs...i'm gonna dl their songs now...*opens limewire*
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]liar(it takes one to know one) and great romances of the 20th century. Cute without the E(cut from the team) best songs of TBS, for me.[/b]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i like MAKE DAMN SURE!! but i dont know the band..i just heard them on the radio!![/b]
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice song
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cute With Out The "e"
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this band really rocks.. promise :wow: i love their 2 albums. :eh: [i] [b]Where You Want it to be[/b] [/i]and the album [i][b]Louder Now[/b][/i] :wow: both album really rocks,, :eh: all of their tracks. really cool, adam called their band as Emo band with a combination of alternative rock. :lol: but so sad now,, Fred left the TBS now, =( , but im lookin forward to their succes even they dont have their 2nd vocal =) Fred now has his own band. the [i][b]Color Fred[/b][/i] .. well TBS fanatics,.. kip rockin guys,, :lol:
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

such a good band..^^ i like make damn sure and cute without an e... yeah how sad Fred left the band,, but they will are still going to continue..^^ they will release a new album.=)
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wohhoo.. i love taking back sunday! i really like their song, make damn sure and cute without e!
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]their album "LOUDER NOW" is totally COOL!! :wallbash: :) :thumbsup: i recommend this album for emo-ist.[/quote] yup! i agree.. love the songs
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » they rock! i like twenty twenty surgery and make damn sure! woohoo!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:02

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy