• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Is it possible to install a software via network?[/b] [i]Yes it is...[/i] Follow this steps then try it by yourself too... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: [quote]:midfinger: 1. Go to [b]My Computer.

Pages: 1

[b]Is it possible to install a software via network?[/b] [i]Yes it is...[/i] Follow this steps then try it by yourself too... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: [quote]:midfinger: 1. Go to [b]My Computer.

#1  2008-01-02 03:28:21

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Is it possible to install a software via network?[/b] [i]Yes it is...[/i] Follow this steps then try it by yourself too... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: [quote]:midfinger: 1. Go to [b]My Computer.

[b]Is it possible to install a software via network?[/b] [i]Yes it is...[/i] Follow this steps then try it by yourself too... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: [quote]:midfinger: 1. Go to [b]My Computer.[/b] :midfinger: 2. Right-click then select [b]Properties.[/b] :midfinger: 3. Choose [b]Sharing[/b] tab. :midfinger: 4. Check [b]Share this folder to network.[/b] :midfinger: 5. Set the network name. For example E:[/quote] :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: [img]http://isnsystems8.sitesled.com/fstlinks/networkinstall.JPG[/img] :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: To check if the network works... [quote]:midfinger: 1. Open another PC you want to share with. :midfinger: 2. Go to [b]My Network Places[/b]. :midfinger: 3. Search the computer of the pc. For ex is PC2. PC1 Is the server. :midfinger: 4. When you find it, double click the icon. :midfinger: 5. Find the folder E: or network name of shared drive. :midfinger: 6. Lastly, find the Autoplay or the Setup menu of the software you want to install in the CD.[/quote] :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Is it possible to install a software via network?[/b] [i]Yes it is...[/i] Follow this steps then try it by yourself too... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: [quote]:midfinger: 1. Go to [b]My Computer.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:05

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy