• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guyz.. can someone inform me or give me the updated friends and comments codes? help much appreciated! Thanks

Pages: 1

hey guyz.. can someone inform me or give me the updated friends and comments codes? help much appreciated! Thanks

craydon
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey guyz.. can someone inform me or give me the updated friends and comments codes? help much appreciated! Thanks

master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hey guyz.. can someone inform me or give me the updated friends and comments codes? help much appreciated! Thanks

To Azzirk:That is spamming.Please post a reply not a smile.Just reminding. To Craydon:Better wait for further announcemnts regarding that code.
kevz_noisie17
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hey guyz.. can someone inform me or give me the updated friends and comments codes? help much appreciated! Thanks

codes??do u mean add ons for the friends update and testimonials??. . .this is the add ons. . . Auto Update Publiccomments/Testimonials <div id="content_18"></div> <script language="javascript"> module18="yes"; </script> Auto Update Friends <div id="content_2"></div> <script language="javascript"> module2="yes"; </script>
ebibondat
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kevz_noisie17]codes??do u mean add ons for the friends update and testimonials??. . .this is the add ons. . . Auto Update Publiccomments/Testimonials <div id="content_18"></div> <script language="javascript"> module18="yes"; </script> Auto Update Friends <div id="content_2"></div> <script language="javascript"> module2="yes"; </script>[/quote] Refer to this crazydon. Pls. Use the SEARCH feature of this forum before spamming este posting.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guyz.. can someone inform me or give me the updated friends and comments codes? help much appreciated! Thanks

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:35

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy