• ARCHIVES 
  • » hope you can help me out with creating f a fan profile. why friendster acknowledge me ass personal profile. help!!

Pages: 12

hope you can help me out with creating f a fan profile. why friendster acknowledge me ass personal profile. help!!

eyeliner
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hope you can help me out with creating f a fan profile. why friendster acknowledge me ass personal profile. help!!

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hope you can help me out with creating f a fan profile. why friendster acknowledge me ass personal profile. help!!

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) hmm.. about creating a fan profile.. if i'm not mistaken, there's an option there in friendster..[/b]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hope you can help me out with creating f a fan profile. why friendster acknowledge me ass personal profile. help!!

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elcome to ftalk.... :D
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
w0maninl0ve
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... enjoy posting !!! :)
THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[u][b][color=red]Welcome to Ftalk! :) [/color][/b][/u] [b]If you need[/b] [b][color=red][url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]Help[/url][/color][/b], [b]just [/b][b][color=red][url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]click here[/url][/color][/b]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. im ice. enjoy posting.
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello welcome have fun posting. =)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk =)
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk!.. enjoy ur stay!,, c u around! =)
emolynr0cks666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk!! enjoy posting!!! :thumbsup:
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk.. enjoi ur stay hErE..! have fun! fEeL fReE to visit my fs profiLe here.. http://profiles.friendster.com/gheliee
laurisse_love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi,! just drop by to say.. welcome 2 ftalk.. be good..hehe :D keep safe..~ :eh: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hope you can help me out with creating f a fan profile. why friendster acknowledge me ass personal profile. help!!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:27

[ 11 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy