• ARCHIVES 
  • » I remember we have this "merge posts" option before, can we have it back now? and also, a "merge threads" option too? i guess that's really a need for better cleaning/moderating.

Pages: 1

I remember we have this "merge posts" option before, can we have it back now? and also, a "merge threads" option too? i guess that's really a need for better cleaning/moderating.

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I remember we have this "merge posts" option before, can we have it back now? and also, a "merge threads" option too? i guess that's really a need for better cleaning/moderating.

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I remember we have this "merge posts" option before, can we have it back now? and also, a "merge threads" option too? i guess that's really a need for better cleaning/moderating.

i think merge post is only enabled to global mods. btw are you a global mod? or all of you are global mods? :/
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I remember we have this "merge posts" option before, can we have it back now? and also, a "merge threads" option too? i guess that's really a need for better cleaning/moderating.

I am not a global mod and i know ftalk don't have one. well at least we can merge similar threads found in our designated sections.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-01-03 08:57:19)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ there have been problems with the merge function before, that's why it was disabled. i had used the option before and unfortunately, the posts that should have been merged just disappeared. i told admin about it that's why he disabled it. >_<
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I see.. Xd. but i hope admin would do something about it.
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i've seen in PunBB forum that a newer plugin of merging post has been posted in there. maybe admin can take a look on that. its very useful in organizing posts seems so many thread that don;t belong to that section and btw why not ask admin to have atleast 2 global mod?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I remember we have this "merge posts" option before, can we have it back now? and also, a "merge threads" option too? i guess that's really a need for better cleaning/moderating.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:28

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy