• ARCHIVES 
  • » umm.. admin, I suggest that you should have a QUICK REPLY instead of another button POST REPLY pra tipid sa time and effort. hehehe.. I have gathered from some people that this forum is okay SANA kaya

Pages: 1

umm.. admin, I suggest that you should have a QUICK REPLY instead of another button POST REPLY pra tipid sa time and effort. hehehe.. I have gathered from some people that this forum is okay SANA kaya

kpsm
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

umm.. admin, I suggest that you should have a QUICK REPLY instead of another button POST REPLY pra tipid sa time and effort. hehehe.. I have gathered from some people that this forum is okay SANA kaya

umm.. admin, I suggest that you should have a QUICK REPLY instead of another button POST REPLY pra tipid sa time and effort. hehehe.. I have gathered from some people that this forum is okay SANA kaya lng daw that POST REPLY button is driving them nuts. :D ;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: umm.. admin, I suggest that you should have a QUICK REPLY instead of another button POST REPLY pra tipid sa time and effort. hehehe.. I have gathered from some people that this forum is okay SANA kaya

It's better with a reply button because you;ll have to read the topic and replies anyways before you reply =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: umm.. admin, I suggest that you should have a QUICK REPLY instead of another button POST REPLY pra tipid sa time and effort. hehehe.. I have gathered from some people that this forum is okay SANA kaya

:arrow: [b]^ agree with kuya Ephe.. and nix already posted a thread bout `tis. as you've said, those who are not logged in/signed up in here wouldnt be able to use it; well, we all know that. our point here is, there are spammers here..and that would just add up to the chances of 'more spamming'. and it's better this way. besides, we have two reply links available. one at the top and one at the bottom. Let's make use of our keyboard's [u]Page Up[/u] and [u]Page Down[/u] keys.[/b] :eh: :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kpsm]umm.. admin, I suggest that you should have a QUICK REPLY instead of another button POST REPLY pra tipid sa time and effort. hehehe.. I have gathered from some people that this forum is okay SANA kaya lng daw that POST REPLY button is driving them nuts. :D ;)[/quote] Hehe Let me tell a little story. It's about a game forum site that is partly runned by my friend in manila. He is a part of the admin in the forum kinda like his job at night is being a mod of that game forum site (not indicated). Ofcourse I play the game his company represents to support him atleast. I got quite got addicted to the game and after 2 months I joined the forum of the game. After I joined ofcourse I made some post, topics etc... and guest what! the forum has quick reply function and I am a member of that forum site honestly speaking. After a month has passed. I PM'ed a the mod of the site you know! the firend of mine, and I asked him "why sometimes his post contain very negative content in some post. and guest what he said... [quote]"Na iinis kasi ako! rami flamming post at spam! raming reply na out of topic d man lng binabasa content sorry 2l kung nalabas ko loob ko sayo ha kasi rami ko ginagawa sa umaga tapos pag online ko eh yun mkikita mo..."[/quote] Hope you get the message. :D :thumbsup:
kpsm
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( hmm.. prang ur telling me people here doesn't know the netiquette?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I not telling that... but there are facts =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=kpsm]:( hmm.. prang ur telling me people here doesn't know the netiquette?[/quote] Uhmm... To tell you frankly, a lot. :disgust:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kpsm]:( hmm.. prang ur telling me people here doesn't know the netiquette?[/quote] :arrow: [b]mostly. but not all. ya knoe.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » umm.. admin, I suggest that you should have a QUICK REPLY instead of another button POST REPLY pra tipid sa time and effort. hehehe.. I have gathered from some people that this forum is okay SANA kaya

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:58

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy