• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im denmark and i found this site really helpful in layout making and adding teaks to my prof. :thumbsup: .hope a newbie like me is welcome here.. ;)

Pages: 12

hi im denmark and i found this site really helpful in layout making and adding teaks to my prof. :thumbsup: .hope a newbie like me is welcome here.. ;)

im_me
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi im denmark and i found this site really helpful in layout making and adding teaks to my prof. :thumbsup: .hope a newbie like me is welcome here.. ;)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hi im denmark and i found this site really helpful in layout making and adding teaks to my prof. :thumbsup: .hope a newbie like me is welcome here.. ;)

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hi im denmark and i found this site really helpful in layout making and adding teaks to my prof. :thumbsup: .hope a newbie like me is welcome here.. ;)

welcome to your new world... =D
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk!.. read d forum rules!..ok! friendtsertalk is really helpful if u want ur friendster to be cool and have many tweaks!, =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome herE!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello there welcome to ftalk have fun here :D
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy yr stay here ;)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :D [/b]
unavailable
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. read the rules before posting
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello, Welcome To FriendsterTalk! Enjoy & See You Around!
taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! :eh: :penguin:
emolynr0cks666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome! visit my profy www.friendster.com/emolynr0cks thanks! Godbless!!!!!
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

elow!!! welcome to friendstertalk!! :wow: :thumbsup:
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elcome to ftalk.... :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :cool:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk enjoy!
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk!! enjoy posting!!! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im denmark and i found this site really helpful in layout making and adding teaks to my prof. :thumbsup: .hope a newbie like me is welcome here.. ;)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 10 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy