• ARCHIVES 
  • » What's your most favorite movie soundtrack ever? For me, it was hopeful in the movie Coach Carter. =)

Pages: 12

What's your most favorite movie soundtrack ever? For me, it was hopeful in the movie Coach Carter. =)

ac sweetpoison
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What's your most favorite movie soundtrack ever? For me, it was hopeful in the movie Coach Carter. =)

*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What's your most favorite movie soundtrack ever? For me, it was hopeful in the movie Coach Carter. =)

=) transformers soundtrack and underworld soundtrack... :D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What's your most favorite movie soundtrack ever? For me, it was hopeful in the movie Coach Carter. =)

for me no one beats disney's soundtracks.. my fave is d pocahntas'... espexally d one dat dey removed coz ders a prob n mel g.'s voice.. :lol: (If I never knew you)
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Final Fantasy X soundtrack and 13 going on 30 soundtracks :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

One of my faves is Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny Movie Soundtrack. =|
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]disney soundtracks =) [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Space jam's soundtrack... [align=center]I believe i can Fly~ i believe i can touch the sky~[/align]
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

close to you.. in so close i love that movie.. :) :thumbsup:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Need For Speed Most Wanted / Carbon soundtracks are R.O.C.K. ! :lol:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

everyday thang by bone thugs - The Show its an everyday thang when u let yer nuts hang...
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like the soundtrack of smallville... yeah, the t.v series
crumble
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] My Best Friend Wedding [/b]

Last edited by crumble (2008-01-26 17:24:52)

aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

island in the sun - weezer (from the movie aquamarine)
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine would be... judgment night OST :ninja:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A walk to remember soundtracks ..
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Rocky soundtrack :eh: =D
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

music and lyrics soundtrack . . . . :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"Gridlock'd" Soundtrack and "Space Jam"
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

., GIFTS AND CURSES by YELLOWCARD.. it's the soundtrack of spiderman.. try listening to it., it's a beautiful song.. very beautiful.. =)
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The Lion King Soundtrack & Pocahontas Rocks!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What's your most favorite movie soundtrack ever? For me, it was hopeful in the movie Coach Carter. =)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:29

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy