• ARCHIVES 
  • » first of all i just want ask u pipz to help me build/ make a overlaying layout because im dying to have one of it!!! second is please view/ add my friendster account: BeAuTiFuL_BoY002@yahoo.com by the

Pages: 1

first of all i just want ask u pipz to help me build/ make a overlaying layout because im dying to have one of it!!! second is please view/ add my friendster account: BeAuTiFuL_BoY002@yahoo.com by the

darkangel909
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

first of all i just want ask u pipz to help me build/ make a overlaying layout because im dying to have one of it!!! second is please view/ add my friendster account: BeAuTiFuL_BoY002@yahoo.com by the

first of all i just want ask u pipz to help me build/ make a overlaying layout because im dying to have one of it!!! second is please view/ add my friendster account: BeAuTiFuL_BoY002@yahoo.com by the way i need comments please may some smart people respond!!! [align=center]♥♥Ty!!!♥♥[/align] :crybaby:
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: first of all i just want ask u pipz to help me build/ make a overlaying layout because im dying to have one of it!!! second is please view/ add my friendster account: BeAuTiFuL_BoY002@yahoo.com by the

yah.i understand you.please refer to the tutorial to create your own overlay or pm creators to build you a one or else study the premade profiles.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: first of all i just want ask u pipz to help me build/ make a overlaying layout because im dying to have one of it!!! second is please view/ add my friendster account: BeAuTiFuL_BoY002@yahoo.com by the

[b]@darkangel909[/b] :arrow: [b]Wrong Thread[/b] :arrow: Next time go to [b]Help Section[/b] :arrow: But I will help you Go to these links: :thumbsdown: http://theftalk.com/t2458-%5BTUTORIAL%5D-Making-Overlay-easy-way%21.html http://theftalk.com/t7817-make-overlay-profile-using-downloading-prog.-%28table-ed.%29.html [quote]If you don't have [b]Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready[/b] I recommend you to go to the 2nd one.[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » first of all i just want ask u pipz to help me build/ make a overlaying layout because im dying to have one of it!!! second is please view/ add my friendster account: BeAuTiFuL_BoY002@yahoo.com by the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:57

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy