• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]im sure yah guys already knew... smart wireless broadband INTERNET... so... im gonna expand it well for the innocents[/b] =) =) =) [b]commercial: just plug in:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pages: 1

[b]im sure yah guys already knew... smart wireless broadband INTERNET... so... im gonna expand it well for the innocents[/b] =) =) =) [b]commercial: just plug in:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]im sure yah guys already knew... smart wireless broadband INTERNET... so... im gonna expand it well for the innocents[/b] =) =) =) [b]commercial: just plug in:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[b]im sure yah guys already knew... smart wireless broadband INTERNET... so... im gonna expand it well for the innocents[/b] =) =) =) [b]commercial: just plug in:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) its WIRELESS[/b] its better/ and extra ordinary than any other broadbands [img]http://www.smart.com.ph/NR/rdonlyres/34E4A059-E80B-462A-B5CC-F5865D8779FE/5576/Plugit5.JPG[/img] [b]It's the new SMART BRO PLAN 799 - the plug-it anywhere broadband! The newest plan from Smart BRO - Plan 799, allows you to surf the net anywhere there's a PC! The Smart BRO USB modem is a small, palm-sized device that you can carry with you wherever you go. And anytime you need to surf, just plug it into the USB port of your PC, and you'll get connected in a flash! 40 HOURS FREE per MONTH! • Initial Payment - P1,999 (upon subscription) • Monthly Fee - P799 only *In excess of 40 hours will be charged P10 per block of 30 minutes.[/b] [b]WELL ITS REALLY NICE THAN internet cards/ or any broadbands that yah have........^_^[/b] [b]Nationwidest coverage • Absolutely no need for a phone line • Anytime, always on, unlimited broadband access • No need to dial up to an ISP • No need to log in • Affordable rates that guarantee you the best value Subscribe to Smart BRO now, and just plug it for internet anywhere! Plug into any Smart Wireless Center, PLDT Business Office, or any Smart or PLDT accredited sales agent to get your application forms. [/b] [b]for more info: visit....[/b] [url]http://www.smart.com.ph/SmartBro/[/url]
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]im sure yah guys already knew... smart wireless broadband INTERNET... so... im gonna expand it well for the innocents[/b] =) =) =) [b]commercial: just plug in:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

okie..... we always see this commercial...
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]im sure yah guys already knew... smart wireless broadband INTERNET... so... im gonna expand it well for the innocents[/b] =) =) =) [b]commercial: just plug in:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

wow!nice one..i'm using it rite now.. wat will happen if i entered my username and password?? in the alert box?.
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is suitable for people who are always on the go.. :D
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

`hi im having trouble on my internet && browsing- this concerns to smart bro- since the day we installed router in our place every browse i make is like shit. it pops problem loading, cant find server blah blah- and most annoying part is when i see albums in friendster and other sites it gets corrupted. it has small thing in the upper left side of the picture and it seems like it is torn :( how can i resolve it?? some help here :(
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We can only use 40 hours a month? And if we exceed the 40 hours, they will charge another 10 pesos for 30 mins? hey, that's too expensive. 40 hours is just 3 days for me. wtf? :doubt: I think it's better if you're using a laptop. You can bring it anywhere. It's so handy. XP XP

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-29 20:59:19)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Yap. I admire its portability ... but, when it comes to ...hours.. its obsolete. my dsl unlimited can be better.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]im sure yah guys already knew... smart wireless broadband INTERNET... so... im gonna expand it well for the innocents[/b] =) =) =) [b]commercial: just plug in:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:16

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy