• ARCHIVES 
  • » ヤマトナデシコ七変化 (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) [b]Genre:[/b] Comedy, shoujo [b]Directed by:[/b] Shinichi Watanabe [b]No. of Episodes:[

Pages: 123

ヤマトナデシコ七変化 (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) [b]Genre:[/b] Comedy, shoujo [b]Directed by:[/b] Shinichi Watanabe [b]No. of Episodes:[

glamour
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ヤマトナデシコ七変化 (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) [b]Genre:[/b] Comedy, shoujo [b]Directed by:[/b] Shinichi Watanabe [b]No. of Episodes:[

ヤマトナデシコ七変化 (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) [b]Genre:[/b] Comedy, shoujo [b]Directed by:[/b] Shinichi Watanabe [b]No. of Episodes:[/b] 20 The [b]Wallflower[/b] is about Sunako Nakahara, a girl who is called "ugly" by her first love. This incident sparks a life change, and as a result Sunako shuns all forms of beauty, both in herself as well as in life. Her aunt, owner of a beautiful mansion where four very handsome students live, desperately wants to make her into a lady, and offers the guys free rent in her mansion if they can turn the beast into a beauty. [flash=1x1]http://www.imageaddicts.net/uploads/Yamato_Nadeshiko_Shichihenge___Slow.swf[/flash] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh6QEu5ZHY8]Episode 1[/url]

Last edited by glamour (2007-02-27 10:19:59)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: ヤマトナデシコ七変化 (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) [b]Genre:[/b] Comedy, shoujo [b]Directed by:[/b] Shinichi Watanabe [b]No. of Episodes:[

^ Waahh!! Finally you've put this thread up ate glam. :rolleyes: Now I know that its english is Perfect Woman Evolution, I'd rather read the manga, b/c I can't wait for the next episode to be uploaded. grrrr Btw ate glam, do you have any manga on La Corda D'Oro? :wow: Can I ask for the link? Juz pm me. Thanks. :) Back to topic. I really love this anime so much, I love Sunako ang Kyouhei. :wow: I love them all! They're so funny, hilarious, and cheerful. Lolz.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ヤマトナデシコ七変化 (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) [b]Genre:[/b] Comedy, shoujo [b]Directed by:[/b] Shinichi Watanabe [b]No. of Episodes:[

AHA!! :lol: Thanks for posting this Glam! I need to have a break, and watch anime instead. Looks like Mizel really love this show. I'll check it out..
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ Waahh!! Finally you've put this thread up ate glam. :rolleyes: Now I know that its english is Perfect Woman Evolution, I'd rather read the manga, b/c I can't wait for the next episode to be uploaded. grrrr Btw ate glam, do you have any manga on La Corda D'Oro? :wow: Can I ask for the link? Juz pm me. Thanks. :) Back to topic. I really love this anime so much, I love Sunako ang Kyouhei. :wow: I love them all! They're so funny, hilarious, and cheerful. Lolz.[/quote] lol.. so you watch this series too eh? I also love Sunako and Kyouhei!! ^___^ About your question. I don't have any manga of La Corda D'Oro... =| but il let u know when I find one. [b]PADME:[/b] Yeah, this series is really hilarious! worth wathcing! ^__^
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I really love this anime na!! This is soooo funny and interesting. Still i can't decide if i want sunako to be err gloomy or be a lady.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ahhh ok. that's why the name 'Sunako' sounds so familiar... i think it was in last year, at one time i went to National Bookstore to buy something, i forgot what it was, and i happen to bump into this Manga-book. i wasnt able to remember the manga's title at first, all i could remember was 'Wallflower'. after reading the first parts, i found myself got hooked into reading it, so i stayed about an hour reading the manga. but it was getting late and i couldnt finish the whole book, so i decided to hide the manga in between those Psychology books corner so noone would notice it :ninja: . and the next day, i read that book again, then hid it again, and so on. :lol: but it wasnt really the whole series, that book was just a volume, i think it was volume 8 or 9, im not sure. and unfortunately, when i finished that manga, i couldnt find the next volume, so.. :crybaby: i loved the manga, so i think im going to love the anime too. good thing. im going to watch this :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]ate Padme:[/b] True! :lol: [b]ate Glam:[/b] I still can't find La corda d'oro's manga... :crybaby: [b] bob:[/b] i'd prefer sunako to be a lovely lady, so kyohei and sunako would look good together :eh: [b]onii-chan:[/b] you should watch it!! :lol: [b] youtube available english sub is i think on ep 17...[/b] :question: :question:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I prefer her to be gloomy bcoz.. u knw.. kyohei enjoys her cooking and her personality as that gloomy gurl.. even though there's a few chemical reactions on teh lady like.. i'd still want the chibi gurl. :lol:
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha, i love this anime...i love the way she has nosebleeds
lance_071489
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hilarious
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lol! this anime so funny! this is one of my favorite anime :eh::eh:
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yamato Nadeshiko is cool haha.. w/ weird & funny characters :D
princesshanon
» n00b
1969-12-31

the wallflower is so cute hehehehe i like them all:rose::wow: they rocks!!!:wow::thumbsup:
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Lyk dis anime... sunako-chan in chibi's transform was super cuteeeee... I can't stop to laughing when I watched dis anime... :D:D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wah! i love this thread :D :thumbsup: i'm an avid fan of [b]Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge[/b] hehehe love this
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

. i rily watch this anime!! this is the best!! :o
_hOnNeY-cHaN_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]ah..yeah! i collect info about this anime... and i think it's really good.. I'm on the ep 5 now... hahahXD can someone tell me... what is the ending of yamato nadeshiko shichi henge?[/align]
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooh my godd! Dazzling Creatures.. addicted to nadeshiko! weeeeee.. liking ranmaru here.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=LaThaSaL]I Lyk dis anime... sunako-chan in chibi's transform was super cuteeeee... I can't stop to laughing when I watched dis anime... :D:D[/quote] me too! with matching NOSEBLEED.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ヤマトナデシコ七変化 (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) [b]Genre:[/b] Comedy, shoujo [b]Directed by:[/b] Shinichi Watanabe [b]No. of Episodes:[

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:39

[ 10 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy