• ARCHIVES 
  • » so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

Pages: 12

so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

emotive_
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Name:: (Unknown) *i dont want people to know my real name.. "name" (quoted) :: emotive_ age :: 17, turning 18 this year.. weeeeh.. :D =) hobbies:: listening to music, music and music, reading books, blogs, mags and other stuffs, surfing the net,playing the piano,hanging out with friends, chatting with mates and people i know and those whom i don't know.. hihi.. interests:: i'm an all-time interested in music.. LOL :lol: reading books, but right now, im super focused with my studies. :| about me:: physically, im tall, chinese girl. may talk too much, sometimes not. inshort, quiet at times. i really dont love it but im having lots of time being alone and closely called, "emo".. haha!.. but im not really an emo. LOL.. :lol: well, i can deal with lots of personalities, (ooohh??? hikhik) inshort, i'm friendly.. haha! well, enough bout myself. i really dont talk too much. (OWS? O_O haha!) am i welcome already?? haha.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

welcome to ftalk.. :cool:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

hi!! welcome to friendstertalk!!!
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what a looooong introduction you got there ahh!! you're welcome already!! welcome to ftalk!! :D
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk.. enjoi ur stay here..! have fun! tc!!
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi there uhm welcome have fun. :lol:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, ;)
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=~*~cute~*~]what a looooong introduction you got there ahh!! you're welcome already!! welcome to ftalk!! :D[/quote] LOL.. yea.. long.. i know.. can i ask all of you?? the codes i use from ftalk doesnt work.. and i hate it! :angry: and i think im loving some codes of it but it cant be helped. :crybaby: thanks for welcoming me :D :D
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elcome to ftalk.... :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to friendstertalk =) :thumbsup:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh gosh.. is this home?? i feel so welcomed.. thanks! ;]
death bed
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: I'm death bed.. new here.. i want this to be my hOme..
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi death bed! i'm new here too. we both are. so, we could just be at home here. they're all harmless. LOL.. they're so friendly and they welcome us, newbies, so warm. =)
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey. isn't it too hard to make that "overlay"? it takes time. :retard: it kills me.. haha!

Last edited by emotive_ (2008-01-06 01:19:29)

khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... enjoy posting here...
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b]
laurisse_love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi,! just drop by to say.. welcome 2 ftalk.. be good..hehe :D keep safe..~ :eh: :thumbsup:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum siszst.. feel free to post but bare in mind to follow the rules alweiz.. see yah around! [b]khathateslove[/b] here..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome!!!! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » so,im a newbie here and haven't seen a lot yet but i've already read the rules and i'll try to stick to it. (well, i should. haha. :lol: ) *do newbies really do this "introduction" thingy?? Real Na

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:13

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy