• ARCHIVES 
  • » first the registration the registration of boys who likes to join the event is only 3 days. 5 boys from indonesia 5 from the philippines 5 from malaysia the voting is only 5 days note: the regiona

Pages: 1

first the registration the registration of boys who likes to join the event is only 3 days. 5 boys from indonesia 5 from the philippines 5 from malaysia the voting is only 5 days note: the regiona

jem23jem
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

first the registration the registration of boys who likes to join the event is only 3 days. 5 boys from indonesia 5 from the philippines 5 from malaysia the voting is only 5 days note: the regiona

first the registration the registration of boys who likes to join the event is only 3 days. 5 boys from indonesia 5 from the philippines 5 from malaysia the voting is only 5 days note: the regional voting is only the elimination round so when the 5-day voting is up, the one who has the most votes is the regional "representative" 1 representative from indonesia 1 from the philippines 1 from malaysia when the regions have their "representative" another voting will start again..(another 5 days) after 5 days the one who has the highest votes will be the GRAND FTALKER ex. Philippines- 150% <<<<<< The winner Malaysia-149%<<<<<<<< 1st runner up Indonesia- 148%<<<<<< 2nd runner up any category like: "cutest ftalker" or "the hottest" etc etc (its up to you) the prize its up to you too... I hope you like my idea :idea: sorry for the english...

Last edited by jem23jem (2008-01-06 04:07:36)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: first the registration the registration of boys who likes to join the event is only 3 days. 5 boys from indonesia 5 from the philippines 5 from malaysia the voting is only 5 days note: the regiona

. .wow.. :O . .dis is a pageant for wat?? . .beauty pageant?? :lol: .. nd wer do we register..??.. . .hmmmm,,, . .make it clearer sis.. =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-01-06 04:46:33)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: first the registration the registration of boys who likes to join the event is only 3 days. 5 boys from indonesia 5 from the philippines 5 from malaysia the voting is only 5 days note: the regiona

I think pageant is not the term... also this is on the wrong thread. :|
jem23jem
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. actually this is only a suggestion... if you'd like to join, wait for the admin's announcement.... thanks anyway on the comments
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

suggestion what..? i thnk suggestion and feedback is for this: [quote][b]Suggestions and Feedbacks[/b] Have any idea to make FriendsterTalk a better place?[/quote] as what ephe sed: wrong thread... it shud b n contest and events.. i thnk..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I think I have sent a reply with your query on pm regarding this right? =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » first the registration the registration of boys who likes to join the event is only 3 days. 5 boys from indonesia 5 from the philippines 5 from malaysia the voting is only 5 days note: the regiona

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy