• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][code]<FORM> <input type="button" value="Click Here" onClick="var hh = prompt('Enter Your Name',''); var gg = prompt('Enter A Color name',''); alert('hello ' +hh+ ' you picked ' +gg+ ' !

Pages: 12

[align=center][code]<FORM> <input type="button" value="Click Here" onClick="var hh = prompt('Enter Your Name',''); var gg = prompt('Enter A Color name',''); alert('hello ' +hh+ ' you picked ' +gg+ ' !

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][code]<FORM> <input type="button" value="Click Here" onClick="var hh = prompt('Enter Your Name',''); var gg = prompt('Enter A Color name',''); alert('hello ' +hh+ ' you picked ' +gg+ ' !

[align=center]<">[/align] a cute background changer script... [b][quote]first, press the 'click here' button[/quote] [quote]second, enter ur name[/quote] [quote]third, enter ur color name[/quote] [/b] the background automatic change depends on the the color name. but if the color name is not familiar to browser's color codes, it generates black color. if color name is only mispelled, it generates the nearest color. for example: you type 'h' in the color name textbox, it generates black, unknown color name if you type yelow instead of yellow, it generates maroon. [b][align=center][quote]FOR THE EXPERT'S CODER'S OUT THERE, PLZ CORRECT ME IF SOME CODE IS NOT FUNCTIONING. COMMENT ONLY IN SOFT-SPOKEN WORDS NOT IN VULGARITY, RUDE OR DESTRUCTIVE.[/quote] [/align][/b] hope this will help... :paranoid:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][code]<FORM> <input type="button" value="Click Here" onClick="var hh = prompt('Enter Your Name',''); var gg = prompt('Enter A Color name',''); alert('hello ' +hh+ ' you picked ' +gg+ ' !

i think its for fster tweak and not a techy topic. your in a wrong section. :cry:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][code]<FORM> <input type="button" value="Click Here" onClick="var hh = prompt('Enter Your Name',''); var gg = prompt('Enter A Color name',''); alert('hello ' +hh+ ' you picked ' +gg+ ' !

^ Thanks for Reporting this [b]Kamandag[/b]. :arrow: Moving the thread from the Tech Corner to the Friendster Tricks and Tutorials section.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what is this?please elaborate your post..so that all of us will understand properly what you are posting... :)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i think this is an alert that can allow the viewer to view the owner page with the viewer's prefer color for the bground. :D altough i haven't tested it yet.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]what is this?please elaborate your post..so that all of us will understand properly what you are posting... :)[/quote] Actually guys... he elaborated his post

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-06 17:21:34)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gee.. [quote]an alert that can allow the viewer to view the owner page with the viewer's prefer color for the bground.[/quote] sounds interesting..simple trick huh..thanks for sharing this.. :eh: :thumbsup:
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is this a js?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay as requested here's a nice, gentle reply... Nice code! but it would be a waste if the 1st post isn't updated due to some user say the instruction isn't detailed. I am not saying it a complete waste of your time, or useless okay? I am just trying to point out the most of your post lacks details and instructions. Please update the 1st post to a detailed one like most of the codes, post and tutorials here, detailed instructions and previews to liven up the topic. =) Good day and keep on posting! =) :thumbsup: For the infor I know this is an HTML code and can be applied in CSS profiles, but please don't be down updating the 1st post. =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ another info Ephe or it will be trashed ASAP!!!
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaah i tried everything...css,js its not working... :wasted:
fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=j0hnc3na]waaah i tried everything...css,js its not working... :wasted:[/quote] [b]brod try this one but this is for sidebar... it is like a welcome message alert and it will just appear when u click the button..[/b] <">paste this in ur js ;]

Last edited by fiona_rhea (2008-01-09 02:02:34)

j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahhhh...ok...i tried it...tnx :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]andha wrote:[/b] i think this is an alert that can allow the viewer to view the owner page with the viewer's prefer color for the bground. biggrin altough i haven't tested it yet.[/quote] yeah ur ryt! [img]http://isnsystems8.sitesled.com/fstlinks/DFSV.jpg[/img]
goodboy321
» n00b
1969-12-31

any preview?..... =)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]goodboy321 wrote:[/b] any preview?.....[/quote] paste the codes above in ur notepad then save as prev.htm double click the prev.htm then there you have it!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

As mentioned. background modifier, it will change the background...:)
noedha
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'am still confuse any preview for this ???
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Can You Provide Us A Preview....... I Just Want To See It..... Coz I Think Its Cool And I Want To Try It On My Profile..... :d:d:d =)=)=)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Lol. can't understand emm...[/b] :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][code]<FORM> <input type="button" value="Click Here" onClick="var hh = prompt('Enter Your Name',''); var gg = prompt('Enter A Color name',''); alert('hello ' +hh+ ' you picked ' +gg+ ' !

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:49

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy