• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's the best printer for you?[/b] [quote]I USE HP I LIKE ITS PRINTING QUALITY AND SPEED. I RECOMMENDED THIS PRINTER FOR LASER PRINTING MATTERS[/quote]

Pages: 1

[b]What's the best printer for you?[/b] [quote]I USE HP I LIKE ITS PRINTING QUALITY AND SPEED. I RECOMMENDED THIS PRINTER FOR LASER PRINTING MATTERS[/quote]

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]What's the best printer for you?[/b] [quote]I USE HP I LIKE ITS PRINTING QUALITY AND SPEED. I RECOMMENDED THIS PRINTER FOR LASER PRINTING MATTERS[/quote]

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's the best printer for you?[/b] [quote]I USE HP I LIKE ITS PRINTING QUALITY AND SPEED. I RECOMMENDED THIS PRINTER FOR LASER PRINTING MATTERS[/quote]

I dont know, I dont use my printer that much, nor was I able to use different brands of printers. Im using Epson Stylus C45 by the way.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's the best printer for you?[/b] [quote]I USE HP I LIKE ITS PRINTING QUALITY AND SPEED. I RECOMMENDED THIS PRINTER FOR LASER PRINTING MATTERS[/quote]

epson(my former printer) for me,even though my printer now is hp(because it's included in the package)...it's the best!even if the ink may be a little expensive,it's the best! :lol:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahm., jz a question... isnt HP and hewlett packard the same??? :paranoid: nwei, im for HP ;)
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, we are using HP...
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19]ahm., jz a question... isnt HP and hewlett packard the same??? :paranoid: nwei, im for HP ;)[/quote] HP stands for Hewlett Packard. :D Btw, our family is an all-time HP-printer user. hehehe. HP DeskJet 840C and 3420.. HP deskjet 3420 looks better but the quality sucks, unlike the 840C, we've been using it for like more than 4 years? yeah. that's it. :D Go HP! 840C! :O
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=sHy19]ahm., jz a question... isnt HP and hewlett packard the same??? :paranoid: nwei, im for HP ;)[/quote] HP stands for Hewlett Packard. :D[/quote] that's wat i know/thought... i jz was a li'l confused coz n the choics ther's HP and then Hewlett packard :P :lol: so i asked to be sure :lol:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=sHy19]ahm., jz a question... isnt HP and hewlett packard the same??? :paranoid: nwei, im for HP ;)[/quote] HP stands for Hewlett Packard. :D Btw, our family is an all-time HP-printer user. hehehe. HP DeskJet 840C and 3420.. HP deskjet 3420 looks better but the quality sucks, unlike the 840C, we've been using it for like more than 4 years? yeah. that's it. :D Go HP! 840C! :O[/quote] we also have HP deskjet 840C and 710C... ;)
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i choose HP :thumbsup: b-coz the HP is very nice printer...
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me it's hp because it has good quality prints.. but i really wanna know if there are alternative inks for hp since hp's inks are expensive..:crybaby:
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ever heard 'Refill'? :D i think youve heard that. if buying new inks is like robbing you =D why not try the refill. theres so many ink refill station now. you can see them on malls, comp shop [i](sometimes in h2o refill station)[/i] and i think they support all brands of printers =) ah, yes! we have a printer also. its HP i dont know what model co'z its not yet open all i know is its HP :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well it's [b]H[/b]ewlett [b]P[/b]ackard for me!:D The higher the printer cost..means...the cheap cost of the ink..:P
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whooaaahh.. i dunno.. ahihi.. but we are currently using canon..
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]if buying new inks is like robbing you badgrin why not try the refill. theres so many ink refill station now. you can see them on malls, comp shop (sometimes in h2o refill station)[/quote] but our place is away from the civilization :lol: and there's no ink refill station here in our place..that's why our ink is really robbing us.. :crybaby:

Last edited by nicey (2008-02-29 09:48:17)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im using HP and it never lets me down.. :d
pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i go for EPSON! woot,, :D hehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's the best printer for you?[/b] [quote]I USE HP I LIKE ITS PRINTING QUALITY AND SPEED. I RECOMMENDED THIS PRINTER FOR LASER PRINTING MATTERS[/quote]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:25

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy