• ARCHIVES 
  • » lol it's a little bit boring seeing the same skin everyday o3o maybe make variation theme to choose. :lol:

Pages: 1

lol it's a little bit boring seeing the same skin everyday o3o maybe make variation theme to choose. :lol:

^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

lol it's a little bit boring seeing the same skin everyday o3o maybe make variation theme to choose. :lol:

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: lol it's a little bit boring seeing the same skin everyday o3o maybe make variation theme to choose. :lol:

^ That's actually a nice suggestion. I wonder if the SKIN features are available for this version of PunBB. I heard it's one of the fastest and lightweight PHP-powered discussion board. I actually like it as it is.. cos it's simple and loads fast unlike other annoying boards. [i]EDIT: Added response[/i] I just saw the PunBB website. I noticed there are styles there, so maybe yeah we can have it. I wonder what admin would say, on second though I'd like a new skin. :cool:

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-24 19:08:50)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: lol it's a little bit boring seeing the same skin everyday o3o maybe make variation theme to choose. :lol:

[b]this is a good idea. i like it. :wow: [/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A nice suggestion hehe like MSN you can choose your own page skin :cool:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

our site has this kind of thing. you can put your own theme when you to register and our rankings are well good. we used pics for it =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is nice.. on the other forum where i belong. we can change skins/styles :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

we also have option for pic. no need to browse, all you gonna need is to click the provided circle beside the pic youve selected and press ok. hehe as easy as that but non of us used that option because all pics are ugly hehe

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-20 01:51:38)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like you suggestion..tama...its too boring to have the plain ol' friendster skin that we also see in the homepage in friendster if you can see like kuya ephe said...in my case my homepage is msn so everytime i go there i change the skin.....thats a very good suggestion you got there =)
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes, change the skin..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahm nice sug. tama chan. i like this. hihih! because im kindah bored with the forum skin. it soo clean & simple. hihi.
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm,. we could also change the theme according to what season or month,. if its december,. the theme should be like christmas? :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=whatever16]uhm,. we could also change the theme according to what season or month,. if its december,. the theme should be like christmas? :penguin:[/quote] I remember last christmas. there were [b]snow falling[/b] :O at the main page. haha! it's like cute :D
admin
» FTalkManiac

New themes has been added, go to [b]User CP > Display > Select your preferred style[/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Coool.. thanks for this Sir Admin! :P:thumbsup:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the fstalk levels up nyhahaha upgrading to a new technology nyhahah this is cool a skinnable website great admin surely we will use this everyday =D:thumbsup: another score for friendstertalk

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-06-15 17:57:31)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice nice. i will check them out :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice Sir Admin! thanks for the new features and updates :D wow! nice skins! hard to choose. hehe :lol:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-06-15 21:37:36)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hey guys check this thread for themes! http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=98323#p98323
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wahh!! i love quicktime theme
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » lol it's a little bit boring seeing the same skin everyday o3o maybe make variation theme to choose. :lol:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:57

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy