• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi,i'm new here and i hope i can meet you all !!! Hope you'll continue sharing your layouts :wow:

Pages: 12

hi,i'm new here and i hope i can meet you all !!! Hope you'll continue sharing your layouts :wow:

angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi,i'm new here and i hope i can meet you all !!! Hope you'll continue sharing your layouts :wow:

welcome to ftalk.. please read the forum rules.. avoid spamming.. enjoy posting..
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hi,i'm new here and i hope i can meet you all !!! Hope you'll continue sharing your layouts :wow:

Hi there, Welcome to Ftalk! Have Fun!
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]welcome to friendstertalk forum, keep posting til ur a talker.. :D [/color][/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome!!![/b] :eh:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.,welcome to ftalk.,im stitch!! have fun and enjoy posting.,but read the rules first.., avoid spam!
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wellcome to Ftalk find more friends n talk :lol:
Lady Dahlia
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you !!! :kiss: too much happines coz of your kindness...really thanks a lot. I think i'll enjoy here :)

Last edited by Lady Dahlia (2008-01-29 02:58:37)

TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]welcome to ftalk, have fun posting topics.. >.< :redface: [/color][/b]
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.... enjoy posting here.... see yah around....
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][b]Hi There.. Welcome to ftalk.. Enjoy your stay here. See yah around..[/b][/i]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=skyblue][align=center][b]welcome to falk.. =) [/b][/align][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi,i'm new here and i hope i can meet you all !!! Hope you'll continue sharing your layouts :wow:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:32

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy