• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]Please post appropriate messages and rate the profile of the person above you. Also, put your Multiply urls so that we can just go directly to your profile![/b][/color]

Pages: 123456..6

[color=red][b]Please post appropriate messages and rate the profile of the person above you. Also, put your Multiply urls so that we can just go directly to your profile![/b][/color]

sickofyou
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]Please post appropriate messages and rate the profile of the person above you. Also, put your Multiply urls so that we can just go directly to your profile![/b][/color]

very very expert profile!!!!
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]Please post appropriate messages and rate the profile of the person above you. Also, put your Multiply urls so that we can just go directly to your profile![/b][/color]

:arrow: simply emo :arrow: [url]http://kawaiiprincezz.multiply.com[/url]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice cute pinky page... very girly [url]twistedcloud.multiply.com[/url]
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^6 /10 i guess :) it's not that i hate it. lol. i just closed it immediately because of the bgsound. i revisited it after i mute the volume of my pc. i have this hatred for bevel and emboss in photoshop. hahahah. it took some time to load the images before i saw the backgrounds. suggest compressing your files. ur bg is really big thats why it took time to load. too much things are embeded everywhere, took time to load. (youtube, clock, nav... etc..) thatzall :) http://genez01.multiply.com uhm. yea ok i made my layout just 2 days ago. looks better in firefox because of the css moz-.... rounder borders. thatsall. edited the skin of the default css of multiply.. took me about an hour to finish my codes. and atleast 20minutes for the images :) rate me :) btw. i didnt put any scripts in my multiply page. so it'll load fast and be simple. and i hope there aren't any rippers here. lol.

Last edited by GeneSy (2008-04-12 16:57:12)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ nice page.. 8.9/10 http://neloukawaii.multiply.com/[/b]
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

4/10 for the design. well thats ok you didnt make the theme. just get a new one cuz omg the font-color blends with the background-color. ouch for the eyes. and i feel empty because of the white background. lol. dunno y. feels like i loaded an image in opera. the image in the center and white for the background. hahahah
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

wheres your link?
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awtz. siggy. and my previous post. wo0t.
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

5/10
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^wo0t why? uhm just post why. anyways i give yours 7/10 because the image sizes are big, you have 2 bg image thats large and another one for the credits below right? hmm and uhm thats all. lol. clean.
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

i jst dont like d color but i lyk some of yer wierd and funny blogs. :3 :thumbsup: btw, i only have 1 huge bg image :D 1024x611 lol im not done wid it, Gah. im too lazy to finish moi stuffs.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ That's a good lay there. Hmhm. A 9 will do. :D:thumbsup:
gayle_chr12
» n00b
1969-12-31

8/10..hehe how about mine? [url]http://gaylechr12.multiply.com[/url]
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]8 too...=) hirs myn; http://kawaiikimy.multiply.com/ [/b]:D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ The lay was good but there were no contents in it. :paranoid: [b]7[/b] :thumbsup:
danielzamora101
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ [u]kim_mychem[/u] [i]YOUR SCORE[/i]: [color=blue]8/10[/color] :thumbsup: @ [u]xavierkym[/u] [i]YOUR SCORE[/i]: [color=blue]8/10[/color] :thumbsup: [img]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk289/danielzamora101/Multiply-Divider-xxdanielzxx.gif[/img] [b]HERE'S MY MULTIPLY ACCOUNT[/b]:exclaim: :arrow: [url=http://xxdanielzxx.multiply.com]http://xxdanielzxx.multiply.com[/url] :eh:

Last edited by danielzamora101 (2008-04-27 00:57:43)

Chippy14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmm. :D :thumbsup: 9/10. Cool layout. :) =)
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

wers your link mehn? ok for danielzamore you got this cute blue layout so il give u an 8. :D
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^lol 7/10 again. anyways you do have 2 large bg images. 1 is 300kb+ and another is 400kb. thats a total of 700kb. lol thats large.
rainaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url][/url]frienster.com/69139367[scroll]scrolling text[/scroll] produces
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]Please post appropriate messages and rate the profile of the person above you. Also, put your Multiply urls so that we can just go directly to your profile![/b][/color]

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:49

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy