• ARCHIVES 
  • » Since we have the multiply section... I decided to make a thread for my tutorial.. Cbox on multiply.... So other members can see my tutorial easily.. =) My first tutorial for multiply user Cr

Pages: 1

Since we have the multiply section... I decided to make a thread for my tutorial.. Cbox on multiply.... So other members can see my tutorial easily.. =) My first tutorial for multiply user Cr

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Since we have the multiply section... I decided to make a thread for my tutorial.. Cbox on multiply.... So other members can see my tutorial easily.. =) My first tutorial for multiply user Cr

Since we have the multiply section... I decided to make a thread for my tutorial.. Cbox on multiply.... So other members can see my tutorial easily.. =) My first tutorial for multiply user Credits: I got this idea from changing the header title of the common boxes in friendster by Sir Feruzz. Title: Chatbox on Multiply badgrin badgrin Note: It will Replace your photogallery/ guestbook/ welcome header, etc by [b]CBOX[/b] :wink: .................................................................................. I check the sourcecode and this is what i found Default Id of boxes: [b]mainbox_1[/b] = welcome box [b]mainbox_2[/b] = photos mainbox_3 = journal [b]mainbox_4[/b] = guessbook mainbox_5 = video mainbox_6 = reviews mainbox_7 = contacts [b]mainbox_8[/b] = music mainbox_9 = links mainbox_10 = groups mainbox_11 = calendar :idea: you will notice the 4 main boxes are in bold font... you can choose either of the 3 id's for your CBOX :idea: if you will move your other boxes... the id of each one will also change Step 1: Create a cbox Q:where the heck will i get my cbox? A:go to :arrow: www.cbox.ws Ex: Look for the bold part for example only: http://[b]www3[/b].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=[b]2718116[/b]&boxtag=[b]6276[/b] Step2:Final Code Save this code to your js file for your multiply not friendster!! hehe [quote]var h; h=document.getElementById("IDOFBOXHERE"); h.innerHTML="<iframe frameborder='0' width='90%' height='150' src='http://www.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=BOXIDHERE&boxtag=BOXTAGHERE&sec=main' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='auto' allowtransparency='yes' name='cboxmain' style='border:#787878 1px solid;' id='cboxmain'></iframe><br>"+ "<iframe frameborder='0' width='90%' height='75' src='http://www.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=BOXIDHERE&boxtag=BOXTAGHERE&sec=form' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='no' allowtransparency='yes' name='cboxform' style='border:#787878 1px solid;border-top:0px' id='cboxform'></iframe>";[/quote] Example of finish code: Code: [quote]var h; h=document.getElementById("mainbox_2"); h.innerHTML="<iframe frameborder='0' width='90%' height='150' src='http://[b]www[/b].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=2718116&boxtag=6276&sec=main' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='auto' allowtransparency='yes' name='cboxmain' style='border:#787878 1px solid;' id='cboxmain'></iframe><br>"+ "<iframe frameborder='0' width='90%' height='75' src='http://[b]www[/b].cbox.ws/box/?boxid=2718116&boxtag=6276&sec=form' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='no' allowtransparency='yes' name='cboxform' style='border:#787878 1px solid;border-top:0px' id='cboxform'></iframe>";[/quote] Step3: Use the linker code posted by Xavier and your done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [quote]:idea: You can also use this code above if you want to put a playlist (MP3, IMEEM, LOADFUSION) in your profile.. Goodluck Guys Happy Tweaking[/quote] [quote]FAQ: Q:Why can't i use other boxes... A:I've already tried other boxes, but it seems only the page owner can view the chatbox if we use other box id... Q: Do you have the codes for the addbox? A:I don't have, I only called this tweaked as replace box with chatbox Q: Why doesn't work on mine? A: It's working on my page if you view the preview... you can check the source code if you want.. or another reason why it doesn't work on your page because you use this code to hide the advertisement: /* Hide Advertisements */ iframe { visibility:hidden!important } idea all the iframe will be hidden even the cbox because we are using iframe with that...[/quote] [b]or perhaps you want to use the anti poser cbox [/b] here's the link: :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t19109-Anti-Poser-Cbox-Multiply-%28Mainbar%29-%28UPDATED%29.html[/url]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-05-17 02:05:11)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Since we have the multiply section... I decided to make a thread for my tutorial.. Cbox on multiply.... So other members can see my tutorial easily.. =) My first tutorial for multiply user Cr

oohh. thanks.. :D maybe all the tweaks in FS we can do in multiply

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-07 17:18:24)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Since we have the multiply section... I decided to make a thread for my tutorial.. Cbox on multiply.... So other members can see my tutorial easily.. =) My first tutorial for multiply user Cr

multiply is complicated but it is possible... because of the cwazy tweakers around ftalk.. lols.. hehe
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[url]http://theftalk.com/t18979-CBOX-Multiply-%28SideBar%29.html[/url] this thread is similar to this thread! please, look around!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nope! This one is a bit different. :lol: This is on the mainbar and mine is on the sidebar. ;)
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002][url]http://theftalk.com/t18979-CBOX-Multiply-%28SideBar%29.html[/url] this thread is similar to this thread! please, look around![/quote] Lols.. it's a bit different u know... but thanks to xavey ... =)
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice, Thanks 4 sharing =) :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Anything that can help this section bro.... your welcome
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ah...ahehehe...cool ha?! i thought its the same!
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
rodilene38
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei.. uhmmm i viewed ur profile on multiply.. i saw ur profile viewer.. cn u help me how to do it? ehee or maybe have u already posted a tutorial regarding the profile viewer?=|
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[url]http://theftalk.com/t19143-Cbox-Mode-Multiply%28sidebar%29-%28UPDATED%29.html[/url] @rodilene38.. here do the 2nd tutorial with the addbox function .,... thanks
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow thanks for sharing sir
keiyt
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't get it :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Since we have the multiply section... I decided to make a thread for my tutorial.. Cbox on multiply.... So other members can see my tutorial easily.. =) My first tutorial for multiply user Cr

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:57

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy