• ARCHIVES 
  • » As the title goes: :arrow: [b]What song do u lyk playing during ur intimate moment with ur bf or gf[/b] Note: Intimate moments not always means :evil: bad ok... it can be a romantic moments or

Pages: 12344

As the title goes: :arrow: [b]What song do u lyk playing during ur intimate moment with ur bf or gf[/b] Note: Intimate moments not always means :evil: bad ok... it can be a romantic moments or

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

As the title goes: :arrow: [b]What song do u lyk playing during ur intimate moment with ur bf or gf[/b] Note: Intimate moments not always means :evil: bad ok... it can be a romantic moments or

As the title goes: :arrow: [b]What song do u lyk playing during ur intimate moment with ur bf or gf[/b] Note: Intimate moments not always means :evil: bad ok... it can be a romantic moments or sweet moments with your bf or gf... For me it is ... [quote]:arrow: Nice and Slow by Usher :)[/quote] :arrow: How about yours?

Last edited by blurrycloud (2009-01-12 07:53:43)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: As the title goes: :arrow: [b]What song do u lyk playing during ur intimate moment with ur bf or gf[/b] Note: Intimate moments not always means :evil: bad ok... it can be a romantic moments or

ohws...,hehe., i like to play the song take me away by lifehouse..,he also likes to play that song., we had the same interest when it comes to music.,alternative ! =)

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-01-07 21:57:43)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: As the title goes: :arrow: [b]What song do u lyk playing during ur intimate moment with ur bf or gf[/b] Note: Intimate moments not always means :evil: bad ok... it can be a romantic moments or

one and only you by parokya ni edgar :wow:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wow i like that song too... :arrow: Nice and Slow before bedtime :redface:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> aww.. can it be songs? haha.. i have so many songs that i wanna play.. hehe.. hmm.. one of them is "i'll be".. :) [/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow..i wish i have a gf.. :D dont have one until now coz im very verys shy with girls =| but ..if i have a gf.. the song i like to play during our sweet? :D moments..would be.. "longer" by dan fogelberg.. its some thing like this.. Longer than There’ve been fishes in the ocean Higher than Any bird ever flew Longer than There’ve been stars up in the heavens I’ve been in love with you. Stronger than any mountain cathedral Truer than any tree ever grew Deeper than any forest primeval I am in love with you. I’ll bring fires in the winters You’ll send showers in the springs We’ll fly through the falls and summers With love on our wings. Through the years as the fire starts to mellow Burning lines in the book of our lives Though the binding cracks And the pages start to yellow I’ll be in love with you. Longer than there’ve been fishes in the ocean Higher than any bird ever flew Longer than there’ve been stars up in the heavens I’ve been in love with you I am in love with you..

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-01-08 09:20:18)

--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
1969-12-31

``ahm grow old with you. . and. . my guardian angel. . =) =)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]^ [u][b]Lurve[/b][/u] those [i]songs[/i] too ! :eh: [/align]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. I remember some songs.. Closer you and I Simply Jessie Kailanman by Introvoys When she cries
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weak.. revive by jojo.. :eh:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]Hmmm.. I remember some songs.. Closer you and I Simply Jessie Kailanman by Introvoys When she cries[/quote] Lols Closer you and I is a VideoOke Classic but it's cool... do u sing bro ezil? hehe :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wee.. my bf always sings "grow old wid u" to me.. its kinda old.. but i lyk it... :wow:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm... lmao Just singin but not a pro lol
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]wee.. my bf always sings "grow old wid u" to me.. its kinda old.. but i lyk it... :wow:[/quote] wow. how sweet! :wow: >> Stevie Wonder's songs. :wow:
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew we hav different taste when it comes to music.but we love to play the song "ikaw lamang" by Silent Sanctuary..im not quite sure bout the other. :lol: lol
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Other song i like... [b]I wanna get freaky with you[/b] :drool:
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course "way back into love" i love it!!! :wow:
ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank God i found you by mariah :) whoo so inloveee :) :)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] i love the song: my happy ending.. by avril lavigne..! :D [quote][i]you were everything everything that i wanted... we were meant to be, supposed to be.. but we lose it... *cut* all this time you were pretending.. so much for my happy ending.. ;) haha.. :lol:[/quote] [/i] [/color]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-01-10 12:00:33)

xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

Angel Of Mine . :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As the title goes: :arrow: [b]What song do u lyk playing during ur intimate moment with ur bf or gf[/b] Note: Intimate moments not always means :evil: bad ok... it can be a romantic moments or

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:42

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy