• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi ther, hope i'm welcomed. To all viewers plz feel free to visit my profile. :arrow: (bernardwen@gmail.com) =D

Pages: 1

hi ther, hope i'm welcomed. To all viewers plz feel free to visit my profile. :arrow: (bernardwen@gmail.com) =D

dranreb
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi ther, hope i'm welcomed. To all viewers plz feel free to visit my profile. :arrow: (bernardwen@gmail.com) =D

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: hi ther, hope i'm welcomed. To all viewers plz feel free to visit my profile. :arrow: (bernardwen@gmail.com) =D

Hey there! Welcome to Ftalk and have fun! ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi ther, hope i'm welcomed. To all viewers plz feel free to visit my profile. :arrow: (bernardwen@gmail.com) =D

welcome. and please read the rules if you have a time. and again we welcome you here in our fstalk family! :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ei there pareng Bernard! Welcome to FTalk. kindly read the house rules when you got the tym :D Enjoy ur stay =) :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi Bernard.. :D Welcome to FriendsterTalk man!
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello enjoy posting here! =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi bernard. welcome to ftalk! have fun and enjoy :D yup! please read the forum's rulez.. it seems there are now members who keep on violating the rules here. hope ur not one of them keep on posting! =)
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk .. see yah around .. enjoi posting .. =]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK, mahn! lol.[/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to FT!! BE ACTIVE OK? [/b]=D =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hi there! welcome to ftalk.. be a good member ok? kindly read the rules. ^^, enjoi[/b] :cool:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk :D Please Enjoy your stay with us! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi ther, hope i'm welcomed. To all viewers plz feel free to visit my profile. :arrow: (bernardwen@gmail.com) =D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:35

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy