• ARCHIVES 
  • » who is/are your favorite athlete/s? tell us why he/she is your favorite if you want to do so @ mods: you can lock this if you want ^[i]wrong grammar[/i] :rolleyes:

Pages: 1

who is/are your favorite athlete/s? tell us why he/she is your favorite if you want to do so @ mods: you can lock this if you want ^[i]wrong grammar[/i] :rolleyes:

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

who is/are your favorite athlete/s? tell us why he/she is your favorite if you want to do so @ mods: you can lock this if you want ^[i]wrong grammar[/i] :rolleyes:

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: who is/are your favorite athlete/s? tell us why he/she is your favorite if you want to do so @ mods: you can lock this if you want ^[i]wrong grammar[/i] :rolleyes:

paeng nepomuceno(bowling) - six time world chapion, hall of famer, hes in guiness book bong coo(bowling) - world champion also, hall of fameer, shes in guiness book efren bata reyes - a world champion, dubbed? as the greatest billiard player of all time (from a news paper i have read :P ) manny pacquiao - great boxing fighter aj "bazooka" banal - the next big thing in boxing, the next manny pacquiao alvin patrimonio - for me hes the best pba player of all time :D :thumbsup: michael jordan - the greatest basketball player of all time ..?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: who is/are your favorite athlete/s? tell us why he/she is your favorite if you want to do so @ mods: you can lock this if you want ^[i]wrong grammar[/i] :rolleyes:

maria sharapova - 2nd seed in womens tennis in the world serena williams & venus williams - many grand slams billie jean king - hall of famer 6th time world champion?
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me. hehehehee =D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Me too. Myself. :)[/b][/color]
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

basketball=iverson billiards=efren football=colt brennan tennis=sharapova
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

basketball= JAMES YAP tennis =ROGER FEDERER golf= TIGER WOODS billiard=EFREN BATA REYES
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

michael schumacher.:D- F1 racer
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Miguel Molina[/b] - swimmer > aside from i had just seen him from the milo commercial, i watched his game in olympics and it seems good. he placed second during the elimination round in medley swimming. something like that. [b]kennevie and kennevic asuncion[/b] - badminton players >why? read:[url=http://theftalk.com/t21860-the-asuncion-siblings%3A-1st-from-the-philippines.html]asuncion siblings[/url] for me, they are the best! ;):thumbsup:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Gymnastics - [b]Shawn Johnson[/b] :wow: Swimming - [b]Michael Phelps[/b]
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me Three... Myself... captain of volleyball varsity!!!! woo hoo! nice topic!
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lebron james coz im proud 2 b his highschool coach....:D
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lebron james coz im proud 2 b his highschool coach....:D
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=efraim23]lebron james coz im proud 2 b his highschool coach....[/quote] Really? You? His High School Coach? Youve gotta be kiddin me! :lol:
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]I idolize [b]Rafael Nadal[/b] of Spain :cool: He is the gold champion in Men Tennis Singles of Beijing Olympics 2008 :eh:[/align]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I idolize [b]Maria Sharapova[/b] from Russia. she's uber uber strong and pretty also! :wow: i like her cos she's young but talented. She also becomes a model. :wow: click the spoiler to see muh IDOL! :thumbsdown: [spoiler][img]http://www.tshirtwatch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/maria-sharapova-nike-shirt.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mine are: :arrow: for basketball -allen iverson -lebron james -dirk nowitski -dwyane wade :arrow: for boxing -manny pacquiao

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-11-06 00:10:14)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Basketball :arrow: [i]Lebron James , Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, Mark Caguioa, Jayjay Helterbrand, Junthy Valenzuela, Erik Menk, Ronald Tubid, Paul Artadi, Alex Crisano[/i] Boxing :arrow: [i]Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather, Julio Cesar Chavez JR, Vitali Klitschko[/i] Tennis :arrow: [i]Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Serena Williams, Venus Williams[/i] Wrestling :arrow: [i]Triple H, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Batista[/i] Golf :arrow: [i]Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Padraig Harrington, Annika Sorenstam[/i] Billiards :arrow: [i]Efren Reyes, Francisco Bustamante, Alex Pagulayan, Dennis Orcollo, Roberto Gomez, Ronato Alcano, Wu Chia Ching, Chang Jung Lin, Yang Ching Shun, Shane Van Boening, Steve Davis, Daryl Peach[/i] Bowling :arrow: [i]Biboy Rivera, CJ Suarez, Chester King, Parker Bohn III, Walter Ray Williams[/i] Soccer :arrow: [i]Ronaldinho, David Beckham, Ronaldo, Zinedine Zidane[/i] Baseball :arrow: [i]Pedro Martinez, Greg Maddux, Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter[/i] Darts :arrow: [i]Phil Taylor, Raymond Barneveld[/i] Motor Racing :arrow: [i]Lewis Hamilton, Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Valentino Rossi[/i][/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-15 03:54:50)

blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

basketball - chris tiu, james yap volleyball - rachel anne daquis tennis - maria sharapova, rafael nadal swimming - miguel molina badminton - asuncion siblings, lin dan
nojahkilledthevintagebabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

michael jordan. he's the bomb! chris tiu. mi love. sharapova.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who is/are your favorite athlete/s? tell us why he/she is your favorite if you want to do so @ mods: you can lock this if you want ^[i]wrong grammar[/i] :rolleyes:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:43

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy