• ARCHIVES 
  • » I remembered this so suddenly :lol: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Open Firefox Browse[/li] [li]On the top of browser select [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b][/li] [li]After clicking [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b] a drop down

Pages: 1

I remembered this so suddenly :lol: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Open Firefox Browse[/li] [li]On the top of browser select [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b][/li] [li]After clicking [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b] a drop down

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I remembered this so suddenly :lol: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Open Firefox Browse[/li] [li]On the top of browser select [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b][/li] [li]After clicking [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b] a drop down

I remembered this so suddenly :lol: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Open Firefox Browse[/li] [li]On the top of browser select [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b][/li] [li]After clicking [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b] a drop down menu will go down, If that happens select [b][u]O[/u]ptions...[/b][/li] [li]After clicking [b][u]O[/u]ptions...[/b]you will see [b]Content[/b](Has a globe icon)][/li] Check the following boxes: [/] [b]Enable [u]J[/u]avaScript[/b] [/] [b]E[u]n[/u]able Java[/b] On the right side, you will see: [b][[u]E[/u]xemptions...] [E[u]x[/u]emptions...] [Ad[u]v[/u]anced... ][/b] Click [b]Ad[u]v[/u]anced...[/b] and a box will appear with 5 check boxes, check the following check box. [/] [b][u]C[/u]hange status bar text[/b] Remove the check on this check box if it is checked [ ] [b][u]H[/u]ide the status bar[/b] After changing the following press [b][OK][/b] and [b][OK][/b] Finally view profile and check your status bar. :) [b]Preview: [Click Image To Enlarge][/b] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/EphimeralKaizer/IE_Week.jpg?t=1199785581][img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v674/EphimeralKaizer/th_IE_Week.jpg[/img][/url] [i][Look at the Status bar and the Browser I am using][/i] [b]Note:[/b] No part of this images was doctored. If Internet Explorer 6 do it, IE7 can't... Firefox can! :eh: Download Firefox: [url=http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/EphimeralKaizer/firefox.gif[/img][/url] [hr] I am not sure if this is the right category... I think this should be at Tech Section. What do you guys think? :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-08 04:51:15)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I remembered this so suddenly :lol: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Open Firefox Browse[/li] [li]On the top of browser select [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b][/li] [li]After clicking [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b] a drop down

hmm since it is a tutorial on how to activate the status bar in FF then i guess this should be on the tech corner :D :thumbsup: well thats on my opinion well anyway i didn't know that :O activating status bar in FF hahah poor me wakiwkiw btw thx for sharing it with us ive learn something good today :D hahah they think that ie can only have a status bar now FF can do that too hahaha

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-08 05:12:08)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I remembered this so suddenly :lol: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Open Firefox Browse[/li] [li]On the top of browser select [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b][/li] [li]After clicking [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b] a drop down

good work on this one ephe..good for ff users! ..ummm im really confuse on where should be this topic... :D well you can post it here and in tech.. :D
harygatoh
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohw... so thats how it goes... lol i been wondering how does this status bar thing will work on FF1 coz its all working fine in IE.. lol... btw.. your cool man.. thnx for sharing this... :cool: :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Moved[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: woopsie.. i'm seeing the friendstertalk scrollbar.. woooo :ninja: :penguin:
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow! So Nice. :D
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A Big Ty!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I remembered this so suddenly :lol: [b]Instructions:[/b] [li]Open Firefox Browse[/li] [li]On the top of browser select [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b][/li] [li]After clicking [b][u]T[/u]ools[/b] a drop down

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:55

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy