• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Heres a code if You want to put a Photo Slide on your Footer[/b] [b]Put this on your external CSS[/b] [quote]} #footer_container { width: 800px; height: 100px; line-height: 1em; position:

Pages: 11234567891011..11

[b]Heres a code if You want to put a Photo Slide on your Footer[/b] [b]Put this on your external CSS[/b] [quote]} #footer_container { width: 800px; height: 100px; line-height: 1em; position:

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Heres a code if You want to put a Photo Slide on your Footer[/b] [b]Put this on your external CSS[/b] [quote]} #footer_container { width: 800px; height: 100px; line-height: 1em; position:

Were did you paste the code inside ur js file?
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Heres a code if You want to put a Photo Slide on your Footer[/b] [b]Put this on your external CSS[/b] [quote]} #footer_container { width: 800px; height: 100px; line-height: 1em; position:

[quote=ﻱόρнįżтįςκдĐдº¹iisz мдŁŌů][quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){embed()})) window.onload = function(){embed()}; function bwizett() { var bwizett1 = document.getElementById("footer_container"); var bwizett2 = "<div align=\"center\" id=\"radio\"><br>"+ "<embed src=\"http://widget-e7.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" quality=\"high\" scale=\"noscale\" salign=\"l\" wmode=\"transparent\" flashvars=\"cy=fr&il=1&channel=1513209474798195368&site=widget-e7.slide.com\" style=\"width:97%;height:100px\" name=\"flashticker\" align=\"middle\"/>"; bwizett1.innerHTML = bwizett2; }window.onload = function() {bwizett();}[/quote] guys can you help me whts wrong with my codes :question: :crybaby:[/quote] wanna chk ur profile, but unfortunately it's on private...
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=roysmith][quote=asn585]@ roysmith .... :arrow: [b]You CUT the command code with misleading command... try this and / or analyze it....[/b] [quote]var bwizett1 = document.getElementById("footer_container"); var bwizett2 = "<div align=\"center\" id=\"radio\"><br>"+ "<embed src=\"http://widget-e7.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" quality=\"high\" scale=\"noscale\" salign=\"l\" wmode=\"transparent\" flashvars=\"cy=fr&il=1&channel=1369094286722162729&site=widget-e7.slide.com\" style=\"width:97%;height:100px\" name=\"flashticker\" align=\"middle\"/><br>"[color=red]+[/color] bwizett1.innerHTML = bwizett2;[/quote] [b]Your [/b] command code will automatically cut-off after this ; sign . It mean another command again and not the part of your target add-ons... Applicable @ all modification..... Only an info, sorry if I made a mistake , just only a newbie... :penguin:[/quote] Hi asn, i have put the code, but my page backs to old profile.. pls advice...[/quote] Asn, i have put that also.. but nothing appeared... Pls advice... [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){embed()})) window.onload = function(){embed()}; function bwizett() { var bwizett1 = document.getElementById("footer_container"); var bwizett2 = "<div align=\"center\" id=\"radio\"><br>"+ "<embed src=\"http://widget-e7.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" quality=\"high\" scale=\"noscale\" salign=\"l\" wmode=\"transparent\" flashvars=\"cy=fr&il=1&channel=1369094286722162729&site=widget-e7.slide.com\" style=\"width:97%;height:100px\" name=\"flashticker\" align=\"middle\"/>"; bwizett1.innerHTML = bwizett2; }window.onload = function() {bwizett();}[/quote]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Roy are you hiding ur footer data with css codes?
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ Roysmith : :arrow: [/b] This code is yours !.... RTW : Ready to work =) <">[b]Try this code of mine , tested @ 4 most popular browsers [/b] after your onload handler or if you want to stand alone, just put its own onload handler.... You can modify it from the link as part of your own onload handler or NOT / stand alone ... Here is the related link.... http://theftalk.com/t16212-FRIENDSTERTALK-Website-Profile.html [b]Coz, I guess this type of code command after the onload handler [/b] the wizard command will call again for the [color=red]window.onload @ the end of the given codes [/color].... For the posters owner , sorry for this idea .... :cool: [b][color=blue]Tested and if Preview is needed , @ my pages.......[/color][/b] :penguin:
ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT][quote=ﻱόρнįżтįςκдĐдº¹iisz мдŁŌů][quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){embed()})) window.onload = function(){embed()}; function bwizett() { var bwizett1 = document.getElementById("footer_container"); var bwizett2 = "<div align=\"center\" id=\"radio\"><br>"+ "<embed src=\"http://widget-e7.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" quality=\"high\" scale=\"noscale\" salign=\"l\" wmode=\"transparent\" flashvars=\"cy=fr&il=1&channel=1513209474798195368&site=widget-e7.slide.com\" style=\"width:97%;height:100px\" name=\"flashticker\" align=\"middle\"/>"; bwizett1.innerHTML = bwizett2; }window.onload = function() {bwizett();}[/quote] guys can you help me whts wrong with my codes :question: :crybaby:[/quote] wanna chk ur profile, but unfortunately it's on private...[/quote] i used to change it in public :paranoid:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ﻱόρнįżтįςκдĐдº¹iisz мдŁŌů][quote=BwizetT][quote=ﻱόρнįżтįςκдĐдº¹iisz мдŁŌů]guys can you help me whts wrong with my codes :question: :crybaby:[/quote] wanna chk ur profile, but unfortunately it's on private...[/quote] i used to change it in public :paranoid:[/quote] <">try to put this inside your onload handler ei.. :eh: :ninja:
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Roy are you hiding ur footer data with css codes?[/quote] Bob, I have removed it... /* FriendsterMagic - remove footer */ #footer_container {display: none;} #footer {display: none;}
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=asn585][b]@ Roysmith : :arrow: [/b] This code is yours !.... RTW : Ready to work =) <">[b]Try this code of mine , tested @ 4 most popular browsers [/b] after your onload handler or if you want to stand alone, just put its own onload handler.... You can modify it from the link as part of your own onload handler or NOT / stand alone ... Here is the related link.... http://theftalk.com/t16212-FRIENDSTERTALK-Website-Profile.html [b]Coz, I guess this type of code command after the onload handler [/b] the wizard command will call again for the [color=red]window.onload @ the end of the given codes [/color].... For the posters owner , sorry for this idea .... :cool: [b][color=blue]Tested and if Preview is needed , @ my pages.......[/color][/b] :penguin:[/quote] Hi... Thank you very much mate.. this code working fine... appreciate...
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

woohoo....this ones ive been waiting for...cool code... :wow: :wow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]@ Roysmith : Hi... Thank you very much mate.. this code working fine... appreciate...[/b][/quote] :arrow: =) Welcome, and good for you !. :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2008-01-15 18:18:38)

ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT][quote=ﻱόρнįżтįςκдĐдº¹iisz мдŁŌů][quote=BwizetT] wanna chk ur profile, but unfortunately it's on private...[/quote] i used to change it in public :paranoid:[/quote] <">try to put this inside your onload handler ei.. :eh: :ninja:[/quote] yey =) :thumbsup: its now working thank to you bwizet ;)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ﻱόρнįżтįςκдĐдº¹iisz мдŁŌů][quote=BwizetT][quote=ﻱόρнįżтįςκдĐдº¹iisz мдŁŌů] i used to change it in public :paranoid:[/quote] <">try to put this inside your onload handler ei.. :eh: :ninja:[/quote] yey =) :thumbsup: its now working thank to you bwizet ;)[/quote] it's my pleasure :D :ninja:
ibeng20
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoa, thanks for sharing...
khey88
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick, thanks for sharing...
cheyhe_hamret
» n00b
1969-12-31

wanna help me with my codes its not working :cry: here are the links http://h1.ripway.com/cheyhehamret/cheyhecode/paigenlhea.css http://h1.ripway.com/cheyhehamret/cheyhecode/lheag.txt

Last edited by cheyhe_hamret (2008-01-18 23:50:16)

jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code! ima try dis one :D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cheyhe_hamret]wanna help me with my codes its not working :cry: here are the links http://h1.ripway.com/cheyhehamret/cheyhecode/paigenlhea.css http://h1.ripway.com/cheyhehamret/cheyhecode/lheag.txt[/quote] <">just put this inside your onload handler and if all else fails just inject the first code inside your JS injection... hope i've help you...

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-01-19 00:02:55)

cheyhe_hamret
» n00b
1969-12-31

sory to bother but its not working :crybaby:
reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

this code is nice..... =) thanx you
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Heres a code if You want to put a Photo Slide on your Footer[/b] [b]Put this on your external CSS[/b] [quote]} #footer_container { width: 800px; height: 100px; line-height: 1em; position:

Pages: 11234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:45

[ 9 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy