• ARCHIVES 
  • » Youtube Get v4.0 [quote]YoutubeGet is an all-in-one software designed to make quick and easy work to download Youtube videos and convert them. Offering a multitude of methods to acquire the video, th

Pages: 1

Youtube Get v4.0 [quote]YoutubeGet is an all-in-one software designed to make quick and easy work to download Youtube videos and convert them. Offering a multitude of methods to acquire the video, th

demoknight
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Youtube Get v4.0 [quote]YoutubeGet is an all-in-one software designed to make quick and easy work to download Youtube videos and convert them. Offering a multitude of methods to acquire the video, th

Youtube Get v4.0 [quote]YoutubeGet is an all-in-one software designed to make quick and easy work to download Youtube videos and convert them. Offering a multitude of methods to acquire the video, this application has all the power you need while still remaining small and easy to use. After downloading videos it will auto convert FLV files to MP4, 3GP, AVI, WMV, MOV etc. Soon, you can see youtube videos on your MP4 or mobile phone. Online video is the easiest form of entertainment when you're in front of a computer. You do not need to install too many apps and the websites hosting the short movies are plenty. But when you are away from PC and Internet, how can you see funny videos or cool movies?[/quote] DOWNLOAD HERE: <">Active Link ENJOY

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2008-01-11 07:58:11)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Youtube Get v4.0 [quote]YoutubeGet is an all-in-one software designed to make quick and easy work to download Youtube videos and convert them. Offering a multitude of methods to acquire the video, th

^ Is this 100% true?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Youtube Get v4.0 [quote]YoutubeGet is an all-in-one software designed to make quick and easy work to download Youtube videos and convert them. Offering a multitude of methods to acquire the video, th

wow.. i think its true imo. jowk xD
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

any details? like the size of that software is what? or any images.. (yay i sound too demanding haha, but yea this is needed.. so that it will be like "tried and tested") :D
demoknight
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Here's My screenshot[/b][img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4358/ytan1.jpg[/img] working best for me.. btw, it comes only for just a 3.80mb size on your disk [b]Description:[/b] [quote]YoutubeGet is an all-in-one software designed to make quick and easy work to download Youtube videos and convert them. Offering a multitude of methods to acquire the video, this application has all the power you need while still remaining small and easy to use. After downloading videos it will auto convert FLV files to MP4, 3GP, AVI, WMV, MOV etc. Soon, you can see youtube videos on your MP4 or mobile phone.[/quote] [b]INSTALL NOTES: [/b] 1.) Unpack and install 2.) Copy cracked file(s) over original(s) 3.) Register with any 10 digit serial 4.) Enjoy! [b]MIRROR DOWNLOAD[/b] <">

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2008-01-11 07:58:34)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.youtubeget.com/]YoutubeGet[/url] is shareware, so I assume that the rar archive shared to us by demoknight has a crack in it. However, FTalk Rule #12 says: [quote]12. Posts about anything related to software piracy and other illegal activities are prohibited.[/quote] So Im sorry [b]demoknight[/b], but I have to enforce rules. Ive edited the download links you posted, so that no one can access them.

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2008-01-11 10:50:09)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow thanks for sharing cool one!!! :D :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Did you download?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:lol: omg. hahaha. it's prohibited [i]pala[/i]. yay. :wallbash:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah it is. =| Try to check out this thread instead: [url=http://theftalk.com/t780-%5BTutorial%5D-DOWNLOAD-SAVE-YouTube-Videos-%28Updated%3A-ways%29.html][Tutorial] How to DOWNLOAD & SAVE YouTube Videos (Updated: 7 ways)[/url]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@forsakenkid yup i had just DL it.. but i cant acess it.. huhu... :D anyways... i'll just follow the other topic about DL-ing Youtube vids.. for now.. maybe next time.. :D :D :D :D

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-11 10:42:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Youtube Get v4.0 [quote]YoutubeGet is an all-in-one software designed to make quick and easy work to download Youtube videos and convert them. Offering a multitude of methods to acquire the video, th

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:46

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy