• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello.im a new user here,i want to meet new people in the online community. add me up..friendster-youthfulgirl_ynna@yahoo.com tnx:)

Pages: 12

hello.im a new user here,i want to meet new people in the online community. add me up..friendster-youthfulgirl_ynna@yahoo.com tnx:)

sistah24
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello.im a new user here,i want to meet new people in the online community. add me up..friendster-youthfulgirl_ynna@yahoo.com tnx:)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hello.im a new user here,i want to meet new people in the online community. add me up..friendster-youthfulgirl_ynna@yahoo.com tnx:)

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hello.im a new user here,i want to meet new people in the online community. add me up..friendster-youthfulgirl_ynna@yahoo.com tnx:)

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh211/raibowtrails/welcome.png[/img]
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk..avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b]
ikaye
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. ^_^
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk... Never against the laws,k? Enjoy...~ :D
emolynr0cks666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... visit my profy and add me up... www.friendster.com/emolynr0cks
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk dude. Enjoy posting here. ;) Also, please read the rules. Thanks! :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome hello there sistah24 have fun in posting. :thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to friendstertalk =)
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elcome to ftalk ynna....follow rulez carefully and enjoy ur stay.... =)
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... enjoy posting here.... see yah around!!!
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here!! ;)
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk :) :thumbsup:
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! :)
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][b]Hi There.. Welcome to ftalk.. Enjoy your stay here. See yah around..[/b][/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello.im a new user here,i want to meet new people in the online community. add me up..friendster-youthfulgirl_ynna@yahoo.com tnx:)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:37

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy