• ARCHIVES 
  • » Wee, y'know this anime is pretty addicting, too far there are only 26 episodes for 1st season, the 2nd season(Kamichama Karin Chu) is coming around this august, But the manga of Kamichama Karin Chu i

Pages: 1

Wee, y'know this anime is pretty addicting, too far there are only 26 episodes for 1st season, the 2nd season(Kamichama Karin Chu) is coming around this august, But the manga of Kamichama Karin Chu i

Nanao
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Wee, y'know this anime is pretty addicting, too far there are only 26 episodes for 1st season, the 2nd season(Kamichama Karin Chu) is coming around this august, But the manga of Kamichama Karin Chu i

Wee, y'know this anime is pretty addicting, too far there are only 26 episodes for 1st season, the 2nd season(Kamichama Karin Chu) is coming around this august, But the manga of Kamichama Karin Chu is already releasing in syuura(http://syuura.cuppy-cake.net) Plot(credit to animenewsnetwork) Karin Hanazono is an orphan, living with her relatives. Her life has never been easy, her studies are not well, she is not the best in sports and technically she is miserable. Left with only a ring as a memento from her departed mother, she suddenly finds her life changed, as she was mourning her pet cat, Shii-chan. On that night she met a strange boy, Kazune Kujyou. After that event, she experiences several mysterious incidences that soon led her to find out that she is a little goddess. Finding others like her she soon sets out to understand herself better as her mysterious powers grow and she becomes beset by opponents. Genre(credit to animenewsnetwork) Magical Girl, Romance, Shoujo You can watch the season 1 in crunchyroll.com search Kamichama Karin. The Kamichama Karin Chu can be downloaded on http://syuura.cuppy-cake.net, just click projects and click the Kamichama Karin Chu.
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Wee, y'know this anime is pretty addicting, too far there are only 26 episodes for 1st season, the 2nd season(Kamichama Karin Chu) is coming around this august, But the manga of Kamichama Karin Chu i

[align=center][color=pink]i watched the 1st season..man i was kinda shock to know that kazune-kun was only a clone and karin was turned as baby by his own husband just to protect their family"do you have any idea when will the season 2 will come out?in anime i mean?[/color][/align]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Wee, y'know this anime is pretty addicting, too far there are only 26 episodes for 1st season, the 2nd season(Kamichama Karin Chu) is coming around this august, But the manga of Kamichama Karin Chu i

Oh, Karin..?? i Read the manga..XD but nOt finished..T^T i Lyk all Character in Kamichama Karin.. Coz They all sO cuTe..XD esspecially Karin, Kazune n Himeka..^^ hohow~~ i Lyk Them..XD:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wow... new anime 4 me. I tot,. this was about ichigo's sistah in bleach. Im wrong. hoho...[/b]
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]wow... new anime 4 me. I tot,. this was about ichigo's sistah in bleach. Im wrong. hoho...[/quote] [align=center][color=pink][b]you should ty it..its awesome^^ and yea,it's pretty addictive :P[/align][/b][/color]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yea. thanks haha i must...
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b][align=center]you won't regret it^^ heheh[/color][/b][/align]
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yay. Kamichama Karin. all characters are kawaii. i like the story. =) its so nice. :)
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=myyrkhaztic]yay. Kamichama Karin. all characters are kawaii. i like the story. =) its so nice. :)[/quote] [color=pink][align=center][b]yea"heheh..i quite agree^^:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/color][/align][/b]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huuh.. i dont like this Anime.. too kawaii so i hate it..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Wee, y'know this anime is pretty addicting, too far there are only 26 episodes for 1st season, the 2nd season(Kamichama Karin Chu) is coming around this august, But the manga of Kamichama Karin Chu i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:41

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy