• ARCHIVES 
  • » I witnessed it (but didn't play), it's like an online version of Counter Strike (LAN) game. :eh: And, I think it's much cooler. If any of you plays this thing, please put your reviews. You can als

Pages: 1

I witnessed it (but didn't play), it's like an online version of Counter Strike (LAN) game. :eh: And, I think it's much cooler. If any of you plays this thing, please put your reviews. You can als

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I witnessed it (but didn't play), it's like an online version of Counter Strike (LAN) game. :eh: And, I think it's much cooler. If any of you plays this thing, please put your reviews. You can als

I witnessed it (but didn't play), it's like an online version of Counter Strike (LAN) game. :eh: And, I think it's much cooler. If any of you plays this thing, please put your reviews. You can also include the Pros and Cons about it. Each and everyone's opinion is highly respected. We're implementing it here. And, uh.. For those who don't know about this, kindly shut up, read the replies, or if nothing.. Google! Peace yo' :lol:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I witnessed it (but didn't play), it's like an online version of Counter Strike (LAN) game. :eh: And, I think it's much cooler. If any of you plays this thing, please put your reviews. You can als

i like the game because of the ranking system and well its really fun to snipe. what i don;t like is a lot of bugs like you can hie your self inside a stone and go sniping then the lags freak me out. i killed a sniper and in return he/she killed me at the same time. i also hates those noob tryng to drive a helicopter =D
mizyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I witnessed it (but didn't play), it's like an online version of Counter Strike (LAN) game. :eh: And, I think it's much cooler. If any of you plays this thing, please put your reviews. You can als

well if you bought an original copy of counter strike you should be able to play online using steam.. since piracy is abundant here,for LAN gaming nalang sya,.
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mizyel]well if you bought an original copy of counter strike you should be able to play online using steam.. since piracy is abundant here,for LAN gaming nalang sya,.[/quote] your offtopic dude. this is for warrock thread not for counter-strike and this is international channel so don;t speak your local language here. and FYI, not only steam server is online server for CS and there's so many ways how to bypass steam serial check if you really want to play on steam server. :disgust:
mizyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]your offtopic dude. this is for warrock thread not for counter-strike and this is international channel so don;t speak your local language here. and FYI, not only steam server is online server for CS and there's so many ways how to bypass steam serial check if you really want to play on steam server. :disgust:[/quote] i just made a comment on the first post by the topic starter.. since she mentioned CS good only for LAN gaming.. i thought she was offtopic too :wallbash: .. you should tell her that,not just me.. :puke: and yes for desperate ones you can use hamachi servers no serial needed.. but the best way is to [b]GO LEGIT[/b] :eh: - - - - back to topic, i played warrock [b]ONCE[/b] heres a review.. :thumbsup: for : -A couple of different modes to choose from -Occasionally intense gameplay on a bunch of decent maps. :thumbsdown: for : -The core shooting action is underwhelming -Nonfunctional features, lag, and frequent crashes -Bizarre real-life economic model rewards cash over skill -Dated production values. *In War Rock, you don't purchase new weapons--you lease them. And like that Audi you couldn't afford, the repo man will come for it unless you shell out more cash. *Heavy weapons aren't very effective, but at least you can use the scope to check out a guy's hat. bottom line : War Rock is a mediocre online first-person shooter that feels more like an economic experiment than an actual retail product. [b]Score : 5.5/10 - Mediocre..[/b]

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-02-18 11:58:36)

khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

warrock.. i love this game.. =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I witnessed it (but didn't play), it's like an online version of Counter Strike (LAN) game. :eh: And, I think it's much cooler. If any of you plays this thing, please put your reviews. You can als

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:57

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy