• ARCHIVES 
  • » first you need to go to [url]flashvortex.com[/url] Step1: :arrow: Choose your desired Buttons and Designs.... Step2: :arrow: Input your Button Labels and Links Step3: Select Your Layout Option ([b

Pages: 1

first you need to go to [url]flashvortex.com[/url] Step1: :arrow: Choose your desired Buttons and Designs.... Step2: :arrow: Input your Button Labels and Links Step3: Select Your Layout Option ([b

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

first you need to go to [url]flashvortex.com[/url] Step1: :arrow: Choose your desired Buttons and Designs.... Step2: :arrow: Input your Button Labels and Links Step3: Select Your Layout Option ([b

first you need to go to [url]flashvortex.com[/url] Step1: :arrow: Choose your desired Buttons and Designs.... Step2: :arrow: Input your Button Labels and Links Step3: Select Your Layout Option ([b]Optional Only[/b]) Step4: Generate your codes and Click Download it is below advanced option... Q: Where is that? A: Lower Left Corner Img Preview of Step 4: [img]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3061/25680497am7.jpg[/img] :idea: Upload your SWF file to your hosting account... Ex of SWF LINK :arrow: http://h1.ripway.com/USERID/flashvortex.swf .... Putting it to your profile Insert this code inside your onload handler (tracker.js) [quote]var flashnav ="<div align='center' id='blurry'>"+ "<embed src='[b]UR SWF LINK HERE[/b]' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' quality='high' scale='noscale' salign='l' wmode='transparent' style='width:100%;height:140px' name='flashticker' align='middle'><div style='width:100%;text-align:center;'>"+ "</div>"; addBox("RIGHT","Navigation",flashnav,"12");[/quote] Ex of Finish Code: [quote]var flashnav ="<div align='center' id='blurry'>"+ "<embed src='[b]http://h1.ripway.com/wakekekoko/flashvortex.swf[/b]' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' quality='high' scale='noscale' salign='l' wmode='transparent' style='width:100%;height:140px' name='flashticker' align='middle'><div style='width:100%;text-align:center;'>"+ "</div>"; addBox("RIGHT","Navigation",flashnav,"12");[/quote] :idea: That's it you're done ................. Img Preview: [img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/8893/17797999ec4.jpg[/img]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: first you need to go to [url]flashvortex.com[/url] Step1: :arrow: Choose your desired Buttons and Designs.... Step2: :arrow: Input your Button Labels and Links Step3: Select Your Layout Option ([b

nice one...but it didnt work... :cry:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: first you need to go to [url]flashvortex.com[/url] Step1: :arrow: Choose your desired Buttons and Designs.... Step2: :arrow: Input your Button Labels and Links Step3: Select Your Layout Option ([b

yep, its not working too in my profile .. :cry:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

post ur codes here.. lemme take a look

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-01-13 01:31:28)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for share mod,,,:D i already use it and it works
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks 4 Sharing
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Is there a Live Preview provided? I think only a screenshot.
rainaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

u like it i hope i do it.....:lol:
OSJ_l3tM3B3
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think theres a problem at flashvortex because when you click it it doesn't work nothing well happen....well anyways thanks for the share...
clown65
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm excuse me sir.. newbie here. just wanna ask if whats wrong on my code coz its not working the links dont work sir. here's the code [quote]var flashnav ="<div align='center' id='blurry'>"+ "<embed src='http://h1.ripway.com/clown65/flashvortex(4).swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' quality='high' scale='noscale' salign='l' wmode='transparent' style='width:100%;height:140px' name='flashticker' align='middle'><div style='width:100%;text-align:center;'>"+ "</div>"; addBox("RIGHT","Navigation",flashnav,"12");[/quote]
rodruth
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cooll add on...........
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » first you need to go to [url]flashvortex.com[/url] Step1: :arrow: Choose your desired Buttons and Designs.... Step2: :arrow: Input your Button Labels and Links Step3: Select Your Layout Option ([b

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:14

[ 11 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy