• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have received some complaints regarding ":Friendster Talk members sending comments and PM's in Friendster regarding their status here in Friendster Talk members." [b]Example:[/b] Comments of "+pag

Pages: 1

I have received some complaints regarding ":Friendster Talk members sending comments and PM's in Friendster regarding their status here in Friendster Talk members." [b]Example:[/b] Comments of "+pag

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I have received some complaints regarding ":Friendster Talk members sending comments and PM's in Friendster regarding their status here in Friendster Talk members." [b]Example:[/b] Comments of "+pag

I have received some complaints regarding ":Friendster Talk members sending comments and PM's in Friendster regarding their status here in Friendster Talk members." [b]Example:[/b] Comments of "+pageOwnerFName+" ["+photos="] "+pageViewerFName+" Posted "+Date+" You're a no good spammer and an idiot! you're stupid! Why join ftalk if you keep spamming! you're a no good noob! Spammers go to hell! People please! if you have problems with other members here in the forum please consult admin or us moderators first. I know you have a point in your comments sometimes to the said user but please use the PM function here or on friendster not on comments. Remember etiquette in the internet. =) :thumbsup

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-12 07:46:30)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I have received some complaints regarding ":Friendster Talk members sending comments and PM's in Friendster regarding their status here in Friendster Talk members." [b]Example:[/b] Comments of "+pag

Understand Emphemeral :thumbsup:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I have received some complaints regarding ":Friendster Talk members sending comments and PM's in Friendster regarding their status here in Friendster Talk members." [b]Example:[/b] Comments of "+pag

If there are any problems involving FTalk members and/or Mods then we should deal with it here. But as for personal conflicts, I think that is out of our control. We can never impose on anyone if they want to argue outside of Ftalk. Sometimes its even better to take personal conflicts somewhere else outside of Ftalk. It prevents spamming tendencies. =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@topic: oh yeah.. thats off the line.. :wallbash: :arrow: forsakenkidd has a point though :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-12 14:50:45)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

charles has a point.. we juz cant control ppol.. BUT.... it may avoid spamming tendencies.. yet trys to ruin sum1's lyf... (exage doh) :wallbash: ive seen a lot of it in ---------------'s friendster.. and wat will his ader friends say about him/her upon seeing dos commnts..? well.. he sed to me dat he has to make anader accnt n frendster.. coz of the commnts... it myt be his/her consequences, its juz dat as wat ephe sed.. [b]observe internet etiquettes[/b].. and we hv moderators hir... and dey are very willing to help.. use furz [b]PM[/b] and [b]Send a message [/b]fxnz..

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-12 14:48:01)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Is this 100% sure if we pm mods we have feedback?! Previously I think there are cases that some members pm mods, they don't reply at all?! I read that somewhere but I fergot that specific topic already?! :retard: I hope every pm have feedback eventhough this is useless or not. Please take responsibilty to all senders! :)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think it's detect-able. Admin can hunt that imo.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

That will be persitent:)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oohh.. thats right.. this forum is getting flammy ish....
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep. just like Ephe and Forsaken said. =) :thumbsup: what happens in here. resolve in here. what happens in Ftalk. never bring that problem to outside. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I have received some complaints regarding ":Friendster Talk members sending comments and PM's in Friendster regarding their status here in Friendster Talk members." [b]Example:[/b] Comments of "+pag

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy