• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]CREDITS:[/b] XAVIER =D SHIROW MASAMUNE =D me.. (hehe) =D This is basically a compilation of codes that formed into a new breed of layouts.. :arrow: A [b]Demi-overlay[/b] (credits to

Pages: 12

:arrow: [b]CREDITS:[/b] XAVIER =D SHIROW MASAMUNE =D me.. (hehe) =D This is basically a compilation of codes that formed into a new breed of layouts.. :arrow: A [b]Demi-overlay[/b] (credits to

carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]CREDITS:[/b] XAVIER =D SHIROW MASAMUNE =D me.. (hehe) =D This is basically a compilation of codes that formed into a new breed of layouts.. :arrow: A [b]Demi-overlay[/b] (credits to

Woohh.. Nice one.. Tnx for sharing dude.. I'll try to analyze it and make one...
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]CREDITS:[/b] XAVIER =D SHIROW MASAMUNE =D me.. (hehe) =D This is basically a compilation of codes that formed into a new breed of layouts.. :arrow: A [b]Demi-overlay[/b] (credits to

demi-overlay? :paranoid: I've learn the new word :lol:

Last edited by feruzz (2008-01-19 09:43:49)

warhead92100
» n00b
1969-12-31

its works ok on opera but my ie hang :lol: and i keep on having connection problem while keeping the profiles on the background while playing. think it uses alot of memory or maybe its because of the content of the profile :D
dull_boy23
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think im too confuse....so many codes to edit...shit... :crybaby: do you have any shorcut codes to do that??????....to crap!
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice scripts :O :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol youv'e already said that at the first page what are you trying to do here increase your freakin post count by repeating that word in every topic here on ftalk? lol thats spamming :wasted:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnaks for sharing dude :eh:
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u give us an example of the whole code? :eh:
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! that's cool..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=burnok]can u give us an example of the whole code? :eh:[/quote] thats [b]spoonfeeding[/b]. try to analyze it.
isa87
» n00b
1969-12-31

can I have your layout code.. please share your layout with me.. I really appreciate it... thanks..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ your dreaming.. :wallbash:
JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/zanterritory.gif[/img] :lol:<<tHaNxxx 4 sHaRinG>>=D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=JeRkZxxx][url]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/zanterritory.gif[/url] :lol:<<tHaNxxx 4 sHaRinG>>=D[/quote] we know that your text graphic is so cool buddy..i told you, posting in every topic with the same content is considered spamming! dont be such as your name...
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks Before Nice Trick :thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]CREDITS:[/b] XAVIER =D SHIROW MASAMUNE =D me.. (hehe) =D This is basically a compilation of codes that formed into a new breed of layouts.. :arrow: A [b]Demi-overlay[/b] (credits to

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:21

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy