• ARCHIVES 
  • » i know most of the member here in ftalk already know what is a "FRIEND ID" but i decided to post this coz for the newbies Your Friend ID is a unique ID that MySpace uses to identify your profile.

Pages: 1

i know most of the member here in ftalk already know what is a "FRIEND ID" but i decided to post this coz for the newbies Your Friend ID is a unique ID that MySpace uses to identify your profile.

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i know most of the member here in ftalk already know what is a "FRIEND ID" but i decided to post this coz for the newbies Your Friend ID is a unique ID that MySpace uses to identify your profile.

i know most of the member here in ftalk already know what is a "FRIEND ID" but i decided to post this coz for the newbies Your Friend ID is a unique ID that MySpace uses to identify your profile. :arrow: Go to your myspace profile. :arrow: Look at the address bar in your browser. :arrow: Your friend ID is the numbers that appear in the address after friendID= as shown in the image below. [img]http://content.pimp-my-profile.com/friendid.jpg[/img] just copy highlighted numbers.thats ur friend ID credits: pimp-my-profile.com

Last edited by bratinela01 (2009-05-18 02:02:21)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i know most of the member here in ftalk already know what is a "FRIEND ID" but i decided to post this coz for the newbies Your Friend ID is a unique ID that MySpace uses to identify your profile.

Thanks for sharing...useful for newbies.. :eh: =)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i know most of the member here in ftalk already know what is a "FRIEND ID" but i decided to post this coz for the newbies Your Friend ID is a unique ID that MySpace uses to identify your profile.

[align=center]@lilprincess..thnk u!!![/align]
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

idk
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

useful for newbiesss....
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing that... :)
helmi
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh lol so thts is the friend id now i know thx
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thx for sharing... It's really useful for newbie like me... hohoohoho :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i know most of the member here in ftalk already know what is a "FRIEND ID" but i decided to post this coz for the newbies Your Friend ID is a unique ID that MySpace uses to identify your profile.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:18

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy