• ARCHIVES 
  • » Step 1: Load the .flv file into VLC player and press Stop. (If you are using large file then it may take some time to load, so wait till the whole file is loaded and then press stop. Otherwise you may

Pages: 1

Step 1: Load the .flv file into VLC player and press Stop. (If you are using large file then it may take some time to load, so wait till the whole file is loaded and then press stop. Otherwise you may

RedMcdo
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Step 1: Load the .flv file into VLC player and press Stop. (If you are using large file then it may take some time to load, so wait till the whole file is loaded and then press stop. Otherwise you may

Step 1: Load the .flv file into VLC player and press Stop. (If you are using large file then it may take some time to load, so wait till the whole file is loaded and then press stop. Otherwise you may not be able to transcode the full file) Step 2: Go to File -> Wizard. It will give you a pop-up ‘Streaming/Transcoding Wizard‘. Step 3: Select Transcode/Save to file and Click Next. Step 4: Select Exisiting Playlist Item and the file you have just loaded will be listed there. Step 5: Highlight the .flv file and click Next. Step 6: In the next screen, Select Transcode Video and from the drop down box choose WMV3 (this has highest quality, though the output of the file may differ as per the original .flv file) Step 7: Select Transcode Audio and from the drop down box choose MP3 (for the quality to be higher, leave it at the default bitrate of 192) and click Next. Step 8: choose ‘ASF‘ as the ‘Encapsulation Format‘ and click Next. Step 9: You will be asked to select the file to save to, click ‘Choose‘ and browse to the folder where you want your new file to be saved. Step 10: !!!Important!!! Type in the file name in the ‘File’ field with the extension of .WMV (example, lytebyte.wmv) Step 11: Click Finish and wait for couple of seconds and the new file is ready. Step 12: Use the new .WMV file in any player! [b]!!! SORRY MAYBE I PUT SOME PICTURE FOR BRIGHTER TURORIAL !!![/b]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Step 1: Load the .flv file into VLC player and press Stop. (If you are using large file then it may take some time to load, so wait till the whole file is loaded and then press stop. Otherwise you may

first one!! anyways so looooooong.. thanks for sharing!!! :D

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-14 05:53:15)

soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Step 1: Load the .flv file into VLC player and press Stop. (If you are using large file then it may take some time to load, so wait till the whole file is loaded and then press stop. Otherwise you may

what VLC stands for? i know how to do it via youtube downloader and converter... even freedownloadmanager converter features
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think this should be on the Tech Corner Section???
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm, i also want to share this: :arrow: [url=http://www.tucows.com/preview/513034][b]FLV to AVI MPEG WMV 3GP MP4 iPod Converter[/b][/url] this is what i am actually using when converting .flv to a different file types
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]jhabby wrote;[/b] I think this should be on the Tech Corner Section???[/quote] u r already n the tech corner section jhabby...

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-19 00:12:43)

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i thought it would work but the video is not working, only the audio is working...help me pls..
soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

...as of now' there were numerous flv to wmv converting softwares... among them... youtube converter is my commonly use... and can convert also flv into .mov, .avi, .mp4, .3gp even mp3 formats that might suitable for your default media player... much more it can also convert .swf files to said features conversions.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@sasha.. double posting my friend.. :D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what is VLC by the way?
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this dude! keep it up!
baguhan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=03_khine_03]what is VLC by the way?[/quote] its like a media player for .flv movies
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Step 1: Load the .flv file into VLC player and press Stop. (If you are using large file then it may take some time to load, so wait till the whole file is loaded and then press stop. Otherwise you may

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:39

[ 12 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy