• ARCHIVES 
  • » to all ka-friendster who played PangYa.pH before... the Virtual Green Grass of PangYa Island have almost ended... may be by January 27 of this Year' the un awaited farewell take place... for me as a

Pages: 1

to all ka-friendster who played PangYa.pH before... the Virtual Green Grass of PangYa Island have almost ended... may be by January 27 of this Year' the un awaited farewell take place... for me as a

soniacaboom
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

to all ka-friendster who played PangYa.pH before... the Virtual Green Grass of PangYa Island have almost ended... may be by January 27 of this Year' the un awaited farewell take place... for me as a

to all ka-friendster who played PangYa.pH before... the Virtual Green Grass of PangYa Island have almost ended... may be by January 27 of this Year' the un awaited farewell take place... for me as a addict player' it really hurts you know' hayZ' that's all!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: to all ka-friendster who played PangYa.pH before... the Virtual Green Grass of PangYa Island have almost ended... may be by January 27 of this Year' the un awaited farewell take place... for me as a

How Sad Can You Tell Us Why? :D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-01-14 09:38:02)

LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: to all ka-friendster who played PangYa.pH before... the Virtual Green Grass of PangYa Island have almost ended... may be by January 27 of this Year' the un awaited farewell take place... for me as a

[color=skyblue][align=center][b]oh.. what happened to that game? I really love that game.. it has good graphics.. =) how sad.. :( [/b][/align][/color]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hayz,, too bad Pangya Playas! but still it needs to move @ games section.
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huhu gudbye fellow playaz :crybaby:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

so sad...it's gone..ilike it because it has nice graphics.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Rest In Peace Pangya. =| @assignedMods: I think this thread should be moved to the Games Section. =)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Moved to game section.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to all ka-friendster who played PangYa.pH before... the Virtual Green Grass of PangYa Island have almost ended... may be by January 27 of this Year' the un awaited farewell take place... for me as a

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:15

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy