• ARCHIVES 
  • » Pliz make a shortcut to Go back to the previous page or shortcut to go to any section of this forum [b]AFTER[/b] we send or write a message...

Pages: 1

Pliz make a shortcut to Go back to the previous page or shortcut to go to any section of this forum [b]AFTER[/b] we send or write a message...

fullyalive
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Pliz make a shortcut to Go back to the previous page or shortcut to go to any section of this forum [b]AFTER[/b] we send or write a message...

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Pliz make a shortcut to Go back to the previous page or shortcut to go to any section of this forum [b]AFTER[/b] we send or write a message...

let me thnk.... maybe d ftalk toolbar will help u.. proceed hir: [url]http://theftalk.com/t19107-FriendsterTalk-Toolbar.html[/url]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Pliz make a shortcut to Go back to the previous page or shortcut to go to any section of this forum [b]AFTER[/b] we send or write a message...

hmm i think every browser has a [b] Back [/b] arrow or word at the top menu :)
fullyalive
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if we press the back button at the top of our browser, it will bring us to previous page ( message : write / read an inbox ).. after that we didn't have a choice except choose index menu , then we should choose another topic.. n etc.. it's not practice.. [quote]let me thnk.... maybe d ftalk toolbar will help u.. proceed hir: http://theftalk.com/t19107-Friend … olbar.html[/quote] thx for the info.. very helps me..

Last edited by fullyalive (2008-01-15 05:28:52)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Looks like this topic is solved. =) :arrow: [b]Topic Closed.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Pliz make a shortcut to Go back to the previous page or shortcut to go to any section of this forum [b]AFTER[/b] we send or write a message...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:26

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy