• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]RIGHT CODE[/b] [b]WANNA TEACH RIGHTCLICKERS A LESSON, AND THE USER THAT STEAL YOUR PICTURES? THIS CODE WILL FORCE LOGOUT WHOEVER RIGHT CLICKED ON YOUR PROFILE![/b] [quote]var message="[color=r

Pages: 123456789..9

[b]RIGHT CODE[/b] [b]WANNA TEACH RIGHTCLICKERS A LESSON, AND THE USER THAT STEAL YOUR PICTURES? THIS CODE WILL FORCE LOGOUT WHOEVER RIGHT CLICKED ON YOUR PROFILE![/b] [quote]var message="[color=r

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]RIGHT CODE[/b] [b]WANNA TEACH RIGHTCLICKERS A LESSON, AND THE USER THAT STEAL YOUR PICTURES? THIS CODE WILL FORCE LOGOUT WHOEVER RIGHT CLICKED ON YOUR PROFILE![/b] [quote]var message="[color=r

[b]RIGHT CODE[/b] [b]WANNA TEACH RIGHTCLICKERS A LESSON, AND THE USER THAT STEAL YOUR PICTURES? THIS CODE WILL FORCE LOGOUT WHOEVER RIGHT CLICKED ON YOUR PROFILE![/b] [quote]var message="[color=red]Personal Message Here[/color]" function LogTo (link) { var new_url=link; if ( (new_url != "") && (new_url != null) ) window.location=new_url; } function click(e) { if (document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(message); LogTo('http://www.friendster.com/') return false; } } if (document.layers) { if (e.which == 3) { alert(message); LogTo('http://www.friendster.com/') return false; } } } if (document.layers) { document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=click;[/quote] Change the [color=red]Personal Message Here[/color] with your own personal message. You can alter the code if you want. =D Add code in your JS Extension File.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-09-11 00:48:40)

ambrosia
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]RIGHT CODE[/b] [b]WANNA TEACH RIGHTCLICKERS A LESSON, AND THE USER THAT STEAL YOUR PICTURES? THIS CODE WILL FORCE LOGOUT WHOEVER RIGHT CLICKED ON YOUR PROFILE![/b] [quote]var message="[color=r

copied the code and it works! :thumbsup: cool...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]RIGHT CODE[/b] [b]WANNA TEACH RIGHTCLICKERS A LESSON, AND THE USER THAT STEAL YOUR PICTURES? THIS CODE WILL FORCE LOGOUT WHOEVER RIGHT CLICKED ON YOUR PROFILE![/b] [quote]var message="[color=r

^ hahaha :D
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice man so +1 repu for that because it's a great code! *edited Ahmm can this work also in mozilla, maybe we can ask help to others for this to work on that browser so it's a 100% blocked source code rippers, whahaha! :D =D :lol:

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-02-28 22:17:49)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wow thanks for the rep :D
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ephs I edited the code, just look on my profile it's directed to Home, is it ok..?? Ask help to others on how we can also use this code to other browsers like mozilla so that we can have 100% blocked rippers, whehehe! :D =D :lol: *edited I think marfillaster is the one who can help us bout this... *edit again I think this part of the javascript from the side bar box will help us on how to use this on other browsers just edit the parts to make it work for the mouse click.... [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){editContent()})) parent.onload = function(){editContent()}; //load script function attachOnLoadHandler(func) { if(parent.attachEvent) { //win 5.0-6.0 parent.attachEvent('onload',func); return true; } if(parent.addEventListener) { //moz,opera & safari parent.addEventListener('load',func,false); return true; } return false; }[/quote] Can you try this Ephs so that we can finally have a 100% blocked rippers! :D =D :lol:

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-02-28 23:52:24)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee. kuya eph. nice codess. well rep. is enough to give u a praise! :eh: :thumbsup: btw! thx for sharing~
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ you want a code for another box right? <">
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]^ you want a code for another box right? <">[/quote] Nope I'm suggesting that you try to have a code using that part I posted to make this right click possible on other browsers....
yvettedawn
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: astig! nice work ephez! :gift: +1 repu grabe ang tatalino nio. marami kayong alam huh! =) nice... thanks! :wow:

Last edited by yvettedawn (2007-03-08 00:18:22)

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ephs are you there, please try to have this code works on other browsers.... It's badly needed by all of us who's profile has too much tweaking.... :|
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code =) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hehe thanks for the comments O_O :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Nice code Ephe. but.. hmm.. doncha think its a bit too much to force the right clicker to log-out automatically? maybe its better if the right clicker will just be redirected to his/her home page rather than being logged out, so as not to be so harsh on them. cuz not all right clickers have bad intentions on your page. its just a suggestion.. :D by the way.. i would like to stress out that disabling the right-click button in any way or form does [b]not[/b] protect your pages from rippers. :D
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ Nice code Ephe. but.. hmm.. doncha think its a bit too much to force the right clicker to log-out automatically? maybe its better if the right clicker will just be redirected to his/her home page rather than being logged out, so as not to be so harsh on them. cuz not all right clickers have bad intentions on your page. its just a suggestion.. :D by the way.. i would like to stress out that disabling the right-click button in any way or form does [b]not[/b] protect your pages from rippers. :D[/quote] No, I think this code will be a big help if it can be used to all browsers, but how? Can some one give additional script codes to make it usable on other browsers..??
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Well then, maybe a little tweak on that code, like a warning message for example on the first right click telling the user to not to try to right click again or else he/she will be automatically logged-out. its also fine right? cuz as what ive said, not all right-clickers have bad intentions on your page. a user might just have accidentally pressed right-click inside your profile and then logged-out automatically without him even knowing what happened. =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ Nice code Ephe. but.. hmm.. doncha think its a bit too much to force the right clicker to log-out automatically? maybe its better if the right clicker will just be redirected to his/her home page rather than being logged out, so as not to be so harsh on them. cuz not all right clickers have bad intentions on your page. its just a suggestion.. :D by the way.. i would like to stress out that disabling the right-click button in any way or form does [b]not[/b] protect your pages from rippers. :D[/quote] Hehe ok gonna make an alternate code rightclick directs to home page is that ok?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yup. its much better in my humble opinion. =) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ yup. its much better in my humble opinion. =) :thumbsup:[/quote] ^I added the code rightclick = home page. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-01 09:32:38)

-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kuya ephe... i want to change the msg when they right click on my profile... here's the msg... "oh! you're trying to steal my codes! hahah!"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]RIGHT CODE[/b] [b]WANNA TEACH RIGHTCLICKERS A LESSON, AND THE USER THAT STEAL YOUR PICTURES? THIS CODE WILL FORCE LOGOUT WHOEVER RIGHT CLICKED ON YOUR PROFILE![/b] [quote]var message="[color=r

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:03

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy