• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you make your own? with a little help of course... or do you download? =D

Pages: 1

Do you make your own? with a little help of course... or do you download? =D

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Do you make your own? with a little help of course... or do you download? =D

^what do you mean?:D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Do you make your own? with a little help of course... or do you download? =D

Like this. :lol: This is the old game Command and Conquer Red Alert 2. This screen shot shows Red Alert 2 but it's tweaked! hehe... Adding HVA, SHP, cameo in the mix file and editing rule files and brava reader. I made a mod myself and I tried to beat it myself but, arg 3 hours before I win. :lol: [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/EphimeralKaizer/RA-1.jpg][img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v674/EphimeralKaizer/th_RA-1.jpg[/img][/url] Of course I didn't made the mod completely by my self but most of the idea and elements are mine. The mod I created is more crazier than the Crazy Rules (Mod)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-12 10:36:47)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it seems that only few of us know this kind of things :D
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: cjedimabuyu dont spam :penguin::penguin:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^waw i luv this game! :lol: i miss this! since the computer was reformatted delete! aw :lol:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont like mods in red alert
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you make your own? with a little help of course... or do you download? =D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:04

[ 11 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy