• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the code for those who doesn't know how to customize there scrollbars..... [code]/* CUSTOMIZED SCROLLBAR COLOR */ body { scrollbar-face-color: #HEX VALUE; scrollbar-highlight-color: #HEX VAL

Pages: 123456..6

Here's the code for those who doesn't know how to customize there scrollbars..... [code]/* CUSTOMIZED SCROLLBAR COLOR */ body { scrollbar-face-color: #HEX VALUE; scrollbar-highlight-color: #HEX VAL

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here's the code for those who doesn't know how to customize there scrollbars..... [code]/* CUSTOMIZED SCROLLBAR COLOR */ body { scrollbar-face-color: #HEX VALUE; scrollbar-highlight-color: #HEX VAL

Here's the code for those who doesn't know how to customize there scrollbars..... <">So to use it just do again the compilation of the codes and the web hosting of the CSS extension file, I think all of us here knows how to do that and don't forget to change the [b]HEX VALUE[/b] with the appropriate color that you want.... If you don't know how to do the extension file, then visit the compilation of codes by Ephs....

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-03-01 05:09:53)

majhef04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the code for those who doesn't know how to customize there scrollbars..... [code]/* CUSTOMIZED SCROLLBAR COLOR */ body { scrollbar-face-color: #HEX VALUE; scrollbar-highlight-color: #HEX VAL

wow tnx ive been lookin for dis...
yvettedawn
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the code for those who doesn't know how to customize there scrollbars..... [code]/* CUSTOMIZED SCROLLBAR COLOR */ body { scrollbar-face-color: #HEX VALUE; scrollbar-highlight-color: #HEX VAL

=) wehehe.. thx for kindness and and answering my request... +1 repu for u! :gift:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cool technique! :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=majhef04]wow tnx ive been lookin for dis...[/quote] :arrow: avoid double posting pls. btw nice trick! nahtoj.! keep it up! :D :thumbsup:
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where do I post these codes?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]doubled post deleted. next time, avoid double posting[/b] :cool:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well upload it first then btw before your upload it in a file. edit it first. ate meng thx for deleting the double post! :D
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for the tips you give to others james, good work! =)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can u give codes for removing the scroLL bar at the bottom?? thnx..
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Here's the code to remove horizontal scrollbar... <">
sakkinomoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put the codes?i edit it and paste the code in the css but it didn't work.... :(
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

You should compile the code in a notepad and save it as [b]anyfilename.css[/b], you can name it any name you want... After that upload it to any hosting site that allows hot linking of a file... Then after that, get the URL of the file then put the url here below.... [quote]<link href=[b]URL of anyfilename.css HERE[/b] rel=stylesheet type=text/css>[/quote] Lastly paste it in [b]More About Me:[/b] area in Edit Profile, Main section of Friendster.... :) =) :D

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-04-10 13:28:37)

sakkinomoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u give me the site?????cause i dont know what site it is
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For me the most reliable site is [url]http://ripway.com[/url].... :) =)
sakkinomoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

TnX!!!!! i already updated my profile!!!!tnx to u!!!! www.friendster.com/marielgala =) :) =) :D
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@[b]sakkinomoto [/b], I can't see the updates coz you are in a private profile... try reduce the security in your settings so others may see your work... :) =)
Padini
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey Jonathan.I did everything that you said,compile it in one .css file,upload it to RipWay and use that 2nd code that you gave us.But it still won't work? Can you help me please?

Last edited by Padini (2007-04-10 13:23:11)

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Read all of my posts again then do all things that I've said... I've edited something in my posts...
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

is there anybody can make a scrollbar color for FF? :D :D I've tried so hard but nothing...hehehe :D :D :D I'm gonna use js code but how......pls nathan :/

Last edited by feruzz (2007-04-10 15:45:01)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the code for those who doesn't know how to customize there scrollbars..... [code]/* CUSTOMIZED SCROLLBAR COLOR */ body { scrollbar-face-color: #HEX VALUE; scrollbar-highlight-color: #HEX VAL

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:05

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy