• ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]font, td, a, tr,input,li,p {font-family:Comic Sans MS; color:#HEX VALUE;filter: glow(color="#HEX VALUE", strength="any number"); }[/code] :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [color=#ff6699][b]just change

Pages: 1234567..7

[code]font, td, a, tr,input,li,p {font-family:Comic Sans MS; color:#HEX VALUE;filter: glow(color="#HEX VALUE", strength="any number"); }[/code] :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [color=#ff6699][b]just change

majho
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[code]font, td, a, tr,input,li,p {font-family:Comic Sans MS; color:#HEX VALUE;filter: glow(color="#HEX VALUE", strength="any number"); }[/code] :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [color=#ff6699][b]just change

<">:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [color=#ff6699][b]just change the "HEX VALUE" and "ANYNUMBER", also the Comic Sans MS, u can change that to any font u want.. save it at notepad with css extension and upload to any hosting files, ok?? hope it helps improving your profiles!! [/b][/color]:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-04-16 20:37:15)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [code]font, td, a, tr,input,li,p {font-family:Comic Sans MS; color:#HEX VALUE;filter: glow(color="#HEX VALUE", strength="any number"); }[/code] :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [color=#ff6699][b]just change

Wow!! a very addition on effects hehe :o Member will gonna like this! Anyways they can edit the font family too wahaha! :wow: anyways put the code on the codebox :cool::thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-01 06:50:48)

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [code]font, td, a, tr,input,li,p {font-family:Comic Sans MS; color:#HEX VALUE;filter: glow(color="#HEX VALUE", strength="any number"); }[/code] :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [color=#ff6699][b]just change

I have this code before but I forgot to save it, thanks for sharing it to us! :D "Pero girly type ng code kasi yan ehh kaya na-try ko lng minsan kaya nung inalis ko s profile ko di ko na ulit ginamit at na-delete ko n pala ng tuluyan, di ko man lang naitago...."

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-03-01 07:26:46)

- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ya right me2 i have that code but code was already here, nice! trick btw it make ur profile lagish

Last edited by - razian - (2007-03-01 07:26:00)

majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) ;)

Last edited by majho (2007-03-01 07:39:49)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The code become laggish if you have a rightclick code thingy in your profile more the codes kinda overlap that's why script error occurs sometimes =D
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how bout the hoveer of it??
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=majho]<">>>>just change the "HEX VALUE" and "ANYNUMBER", also the Comic Sans MS, u can change that to any font u want.. save it at notepad with css extension and upload to any hosting files, ok?? hope it helps improving your profiles!! :)[/quote] help me plz!! i only want the codes for glowing images and borders... tnx!!
lorrainecarla
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.. wer ipaste to..??? [quote=aBBy413][quote=majho]<">>>>just change the "HEX VALUE" and "ANYNUMBER", also the Comic Sans MS, u can change that to any font u want.. save it at notepad with css extension and upload to any hosting files, ok?? hope it helps improving your profiles!! :)[/quote] help me plz!! i only want the codes for glowing images and borders... tnx!![/quote]
gary
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lorrainecarla]hi.. wer ipaste to..???[/quote] follow the steps here... click on the link below! :D [url]http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html[/url]

Last edited by gary (2007-03-19 05:34:05)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:question: :question: :question: y s dat wen i use dis code my background disappears?? :paranoid:
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh..Thanks for sharing the code Majho cause this was what I've been looking for!!Really..Thank you so much.. :)
d1p1m4y03
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works on my profile! =) :thumbsup:
jhen28mhon
» n00b
1969-12-31

font, td, a, tr,input,li,p {font-family:Comic Sans MS; color:#HEX VALUE;filter: glow(color="#HEX VALUE", strength="any number"); }
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jhen28mhon]font, td, a, tr,input,li,p {font-family:Comic Sans MS; color:#HEX VALUE;filter: glow(color="#HEX VALUE", strength="any number"); }[/quote] is that a spam or something? :/

Last edited by johnz_punksz21 (2007-06-02 14:01:33)

melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mahjo, do you mind giving me the codes of your falling images? i really want it sooo bad... thanks!! just send it in my friendster profile if you want... thanks!!
cutie_shan
» n00b
1969-12-31

and how can i find notepad???plz teach me...i m weak in this.... :crybaby:
majhef04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its simple..u jus click on Start on your left side and All Programs and look for Accessories and scroll down till u find the notepad..hope dats help you and pls avoied double posting,,thank you[quote=cutie_shan]and how can i find notepad???plz teach me...i m weak in this.... :crybaby:[/quote]

Last edited by majhef04 (2007-06-14 16:34:43)

hacker
» n00b
1969-12-31

pang babae nga
lester_cabilla
» n00b
1969-12-31

where to put this code???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [code]font, td, a, tr,input,li,p {font-family:Comic Sans MS; color:#HEX VALUE;filter: glow(color="#HEX VALUE", strength="any number"); }[/code] :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [color=#ff6699][b]just change

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:13

[ 11 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy