• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello! Im a newbie. Hahaha. Im lookin' for my long lost sisters. The tumeto gerls and the tumeto voice. My mami and my tita. I miss them so much.. Tell them im here. Izee's here. [: Thank you very

Pages: 12

Hello! Im a newbie. Hahaha. Im lookin' for my long lost sisters. The tumeto gerls and the tumeto voice. My mami and my tita. I miss them so much.. Tell them im here. Izee's here. [: Thank you very

izee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello! Im a newbie. Hahaha. Im lookin' for my long lost sisters. The tumeto gerls and the tumeto voice. My mami and my tita. I miss them so much.. Tell them im here. Izee's here. [: Thank you very

Hello! Im a newbie. Hahaha. Im lookin' for my long lost sisters. The tumeto gerls and the tumeto voice. My mami and my tita. I miss them so much.. Tell them im here. Izee's here. [: Thank you very much =|
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hello! Im a newbie. Hahaha. Im lookin' for my long lost sisters. The tumeto gerls and the tumeto voice. My mami and my tita. I miss them so much.. Tell them im here. Izee's here. [: Thank you very

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
izee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hello! Im a newbie. Hahaha. Im lookin' for my long lost sisters. The tumeto gerls and the tumeto voice. My mami and my tita. I miss them so much.. Tell them im here. Izee's here. [: Thank you very

.. you dont remember me, do you? haha
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dnt knw if i bumped at ur post alredi.. but im sure ur not newbie... tomato..? meng, weng xave..? not sure.. :lol:
andz32
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) Have fun :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello there izee welcome in here. =)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]welcome here.. have fun![/b]
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
izee
» n00b
1969-12-31

hhehe. yes im not a newbie. but since i registered a new account.. thank you very much
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ate ize!!!! welcome!!! welcome my beloved tumeto!!! :redface: :wow: [b]tuge!!!![/b] :wow:
izee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh.. where's my kiss.. and hug??? Ilabyu tumeto
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

here: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: hug hug hug... welcome again ate ize!!!!
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :thumbsup: :penguin:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk :D
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][b]Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! [/b][/i]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:

Last edited by denimboi (2008-01-16 06:25:55)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: izenesssssssssssssssss mi labs!! i miss you so much!! what happened to your account? :crybaby: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: kissssss MWAH. amissyu.. tuge tuge.. ^^,
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk? :cool:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk! enjoy posting!
izee
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you beri mass yo
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello! Im a newbie. Hahaha. Im lookin' for my long lost sisters. The tumeto gerls and the tumeto voice. My mami and my tita. I miss them so much.. Tell them im here. Izee's here. [: Thank you very

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:53

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy