• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been a friendster member for 2 years, if I'm not mistaken. But I'm a newbie here at Friendstertalk. Nice to meet you all. :eh:

Pages: 123

I've been a friendster member for 2 years, if I'm not mistaken. But I'm a newbie here at Friendstertalk. Nice to meet you all. :eh:

mayapot
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I've been a friendster member for 2 years, if I'm not mistaken. But I'm a newbie here at Friendstertalk. Nice to meet you all. :eh:

How long have you been a moderator here? If you don't mind me asking.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I've been a friendster member for 2 years, if I'm not mistaken. But I'm a newbie here at Friendstertalk. Nice to meet you all. :eh:

:arrow: [b]uhm..not that long..just around october..and why do you ask?[/b]
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

No reason. Just curious. :)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK! :D [/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

heheh. tis thread got itself a page 2 in an instant cuz of those spammish posts. :lol: anyway.. Welcome to FTalk miss Mayapot. and as what others had said before me, please read the rules. this will be the last time miss Maya wll be reminded about this ok? heheh. see yah around.
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes dear. Thanks. =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ everybody welcomes you maya ^^ :thumbsup:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah.. it looks spammy nga.. ehehe.. anyweiz.. welcum maya.. enjoy your stay.. and kindly read the rules.. haha!! ^__^
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi maya! welcome!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hihi she has another name btw. she's eina too :lol: :thumbsup:
narutocool
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hi.. guys..[/b] iam a new member!!! i will be you good friend... if you can help me....please help me =) :crybaby: [quote]i just want to know!! how to make profil in here...and put my photo :wallbash:[/quote]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ OffTopic: tsk tsk tsk.. That's one large sig u got there buddy :o u need to trim it down. and u are also quite off of the thread's topic. pls read the house rules. edit: sig changed. that's awryt now.

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-03-03 02:59:47)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@narutocool ^you're off topic... for your questions kindly post your any questions here.. [url]http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html[/url] anyweiz, welcum to ftalk!! :) please read our rules.. :eh:
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]hihi she has another name btw. she's eina too :lol: :thumbsup:[/quote] Hahaha! You checked my friendster ah. :) Anyway, whoever gave the -1 reputation. Thanks! :lol: Appreciated. And to those who welcomed me, thanks thanks thanks! No more spams. Woot.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey there.. welcome to FTalk. :D Maybe it's better if you would create your own INTRO thread. That way a lot of people will know you're new in FTalk. [quote=narutocool][b]hi.. guys..[/b] iam a new member!!! i will be you good friend... if you can help me....please help me =) :crybaby:[/quote]
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D hai! maya! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting!
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ghen]:D hai! maya! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting![/quote] Thanks dear. See you around.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

calling all moderator at this thread. you're not a newbie anymore maya. pls lock this topic na.* your already a member. =|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ james, *[i]hayaan m lang, hanggang sa maging ol ang mod d2, yaan m lng n magpost at mag post ang thread-owner nito..ok?[/i]* give her a time.. *even I myself haven't experienced to own a thread here when i was still a newbie 10 years ago* Hope you'll be an active member here maya. ;)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ok. hihi. know what ate mizel. im trying to apply being a mod. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been a friendster member for 2 years, if I'm not mistaken. But I'm a newbie here at Friendstertalk. Nice to meet you all. :eh:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:29

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy