• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]My compilation of friendster simple css layouts[/b] Cloud and Tifa Butterfly Princess Cloud Strife Cloud and Dante Closer you and I Crimson Butterfly Death note Emo boy 1 Emo boy 2 Emo girl 1 Emo

Pages: 12

[b]My compilation of friendster simple css layouts[/b] Cloud and Tifa Butterfly Princess Cloud Strife Cloud and Dante Closer you and I Crimson Butterfly Death note Emo boy 1 Emo boy 2 Emo girl 1 Emo

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]My compilation of friendster simple css layouts[/b] Cloud and Tifa Butterfly Princess Cloud Strife Cloud and Dante Closer you and I Crimson Butterfly Death note Emo boy 1 Emo boy 2 Emo girl 1 Emo

[b]My compilation of friendster simple css layouts[/b] Cloud and Tifa Butterfly Princess Cloud Strife Cloud and Dante Closer you and I Crimson Butterfly Death note Emo boy 1 Emo boy 2 Emo girl 1 Emo girl 2 Gaara Guardian Angel I miss you my love Love hina Miss you (feat. sakura and Li) Make some noise Redhorse Satoshi (dn angel) Sexy chick Sexy Tenjo Silence Black Silence Pink Teenager The Black Parade When your gone (Avril Lavigne ) [b]For preview and codes:[/b] here :arrow: [url]http://clearblogs.com/friendsterdesign[/url] its kinda long if i will post all of that here. =) More layouts soon... ------

Last edited by dondon (2009-05-03 06:48:37)

darzen00
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]My compilation of friendster simple css layouts[/b] Cloud and Tifa Butterfly Princess Cloud Strife Cloud and Dante Closer you and I Crimson Butterfly Death note Emo boy 1 Emo boy 2 Emo girl 1 Emo

=)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]My compilation of friendster simple css layouts[/b] Cloud and Tifa Butterfly Princess Cloud Strife Cloud and Dante Closer you and I Crimson Butterfly Death note Emo boy 1 Emo boy 2 Emo girl 1 Emo

[b]darzen00[/b] Please avoid spamming.. @topic cool layouts but it's better if you have your own creation.. :eh:
sHeyRxXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thx 4 sharin. :) [/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]you created those ?? ..[/b]
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thx 4 share the web... =)
isa87
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow, great layout... thanks..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice share, dUde...^^[/b] =) =)
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

all your layouts cool n nice bro :D :thumbsup:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

----- thanks for all your comments :D ----- I just want to greet all the mods here :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-01-17 18:52:41)

ckflick0011
» n00b
1969-12-31

:retard:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=ckflick0011]:retard:[/quote] [quote]:arrow: please avoid posting only smileys to avoid spamming.. :arrow: topic: thanks for sharing.. :)[/quote] [/b]

Last edited by ε♥3 ßìäNx ε♥3 (2008-02-07 06:26:00)

Lady Dahlia
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=slashedkite][b]darzen00[/b] Please avoid spamming.. @topic cool layouts but it's better if you have your own creation.. :eh:[/quote] .+.agree with yah dude.... .+.hahahahah .+.better for you to have your own creation :D
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing..kep it up :D
clumsyboy09
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyek... :O
ells_ann@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
dicizyieteh
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=obsessed95][b]you created those ?? ..[/b][/quote] ATE PDE PAGAWA NG LAYOUT BLACK AND PINKTPA WID MY NAME..PLZZZZZZZZZ
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dicizyieteh]ATE PDE PAGAWA NG LAYOUT BLACK AND PINKTPA WID MY NAME..PLZZZZZZZZZ[/quote] please avoid speaking in tagalog.. :wallbash: :wallbash:
lordmichael
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahahahha lolz
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]My compilation of friendster simple css layouts[/b] Cloud and Tifa Butterfly Princess Cloud Strife Cloud and Dante Closer you and I Crimson Butterfly Death note Emo boy 1 Emo boy 2 Emo girl 1 Emo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:31

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy