• ARCHIVES 
  • » :rose: dis anime iz 'bout a gurl hu has a cancer and has 1 year left 2 live. She has shimigamis that help her 2 b 16 yr. old girl and became a famous singer named as fullmoon_san. She want 2 bcome a s

Pages: 1

:rose: dis anime iz 'bout a gurl hu has a cancer and has 1 year left 2 live. She has shimigamis that help her 2 b 16 yr. old girl and became a famous singer named as fullmoon_san. She want 2 bcome a s

japanese-gurl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:rose: dis anime iz 'bout a gurl hu has a cancer and has 1 year left 2 live. She has shimigamis that help her 2 b 16 yr. old girl and became a famous singer named as fullmoon_san. She want 2 bcome a s

:rose: dis anime iz 'bout a gurl hu has a cancer and has 1 year left 2 live. She has shimigamis that help her 2 b 16 yr. old girl and became a famous singer named as fullmoon_san. She want 2 bcome a singer bcuz of a promise from eichi_kun. :rose: =( WARNING: this iz avery touching story! =(
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :rose: dis anime iz 'bout a gurl hu has a cancer and has 1 year left 2 live. She has shimigamis that help her 2 b 16 yr. old girl and became a famous singer named as fullmoon_san. She want 2 bcome a s

yep, ive watched it from youtube...be4 :O =|
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :rose: dis anime iz 'bout a gurl hu has a cancer and has 1 year left 2 live. She has shimigamis that help her 2 b 16 yr. old girl and became a famous singer named as fullmoon_san. She want 2 bcome a s

i never watched the anime , but i read the manga :D yeaa i love this . i almost cried at that time .. [img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z244/mialihnn/FullMoon%20wo%20Sagashite/fullmoon.jpg[/img] i like arina tanemura's manga . she's awesome in make manga ;)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah. Very touching! [:
jhunchelle08
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you please give me a very cute fullmoon wo sagashite? i'll wait that thank's
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^A very cute what? Picture? Search for them at animepaper or photobucket.
migi_dOll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yah right i really like it Too ;) though i haven't finished it yet :lol: [img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u89/life0/anime-2.jpg[/img]

Last edited by migi_dOll (2008-04-12 06:05:49)

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

umm , i was surprising when i know what happen with eichi >.< Geez~ poor mitsuki =( .. description : Full Moon o Sagashite is based on the manga of the same title by Tanaemura Arina. The story focuses on 12-year old Mitsuki who loves to sing and wants to become a singer. However, she has a tumour in her throat, which might only be cured at the cost of her voice. One day, two Shinigamis (gods of death from Japanese mythology), Takuto and Meroko, appear before her with news that she has only one year to live. In order to realise her dream of becoming a singer, she prevails upon Takuto to transform her into a 16-year old girl and took part in a singing audition. Of course, she passes the audition and starts her singing career, but can she realise all her goals in the time she has left?
KHR27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm currently watching this series.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kawaii Graphics, the mangaka (I forgot the name) did really a good job. I love how she draws, especially the eyes and the hair. For the anime, I love it also. Nice seiyuus. I love the shinigami guy... (once again, i forgot the name.)
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah. Watched it. Loved it. Downloaded all the songs. =P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :rose: dis anime iz 'bout a gurl hu has a cancer and has 1 year left 2 live. She has shimigamis that help her 2 b 16 yr. old girl and became a famous singer named as fullmoon_san. She want 2 bcome a s

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:40

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy