• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi all,, :eh: i am newbe in here,, i was borried :wallbash: with my old friendster layout, and i hope in the site i can found knowledge for edit friendster. please to point me ok.. thanks before

Pages: 12

hi all,, :eh: i am newbe in here,, i was borried :wallbash: with my old friendster layout, and i hope in the site i can found knowledge for edit friendster. please to point me ok.. thanks before

chinonk
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi all,, :eh: i am newbe in here,, i was borried :wallbash: with my old friendster layout, and i hope in the site i can found knowledge for edit friendster. please to point me ok.. thanks before

aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi all,, :eh: i am newbe in here,, i was borried :wallbash: with my old friendster layout, and i hope in the site i can found knowledge for edit friendster. please to point me ok.. thanks before

welcome to friendstertalk!! enjoy posting!!! =D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi all,, :eh: i am newbe in here,, i was borried :wallbash: with my old friendster layout, and i hope in the site i can found knowledge for edit friendster. please to point me ok.. thanks before

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b]
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

WelcomE to ftalk..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!!! :D
isa87
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai...
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

HellO.. Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy.. :)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hello welcome in here chinonk .[/b] :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :D
Kb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes this can help you about your profile. Welcome! :lol:
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk!!.. have fun posting!! =)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK![/b] :lol:
ac sweetpoison
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! welcome! have fun! =)
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok.. ;)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy teh forums!
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
Rasmin
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk! :)
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk! have fun :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi all,, :eh: i am newbe in here,, i was borried :wallbash: with my old friendster layout, and i hope in the site i can found knowledge for edit friendster. please to point me ok.. thanks before

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:33

[ 10 queries - 0.323 second ]
Privacy Policy