1969-12-31

Re: [b]Bat[/b] - For Baseball

body armor for taekwondo :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Chewing gum for boxing, oh I mean Mouth piece for boxing :lol: ---- Correction, there is something wrong about the thread title?!
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Clothes for anysport. hahaha. goggles for swimming. :D
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u][b]S H I N P A D S[/b] [/u]:arrow: [b]F O O T B A L L / S O C C E R[/b]
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

a paint,chalk,a blackboard for patintero. actually this answers comes from my notebook. mapeh subject. :)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mah taekwondo Equipment Head Guard/gear: The head guard is an important piece of equipment because taekwondo is known for its high kicks and in sparring, you may encounter kicks to the head. The head guard is a cushioned helmet, much like a boxing helmet, that should fit snugly over the head with a velcro strap to keep it in place. It should not be too loose, nor should it be too tight. Both W.T.F. and I.T.F. schools require students to wear head gear for sparring. Groin Guard: Groin guards are an absolute must for male students. In taekwondo, kicks are not permitted to land below the belt, but they sometimes go astray. Should you get kicked in the groin, you will pay if you aren’t wearing a groin guard. Also, instructors won’t let you spar if you leave yours at home. Chest Protector: Most W.T.F. affiliated schools require students to buy their own chest protectors. Chest protectors come in various sizes and it is important to get one that fits right. Again, as with the head guard, if you are buying one for your child, don’t get one that is too big. The equipment should fit snugly. If you’re enrolled at an I.T.F. school, you probably won’t be asked to buy a chest protector because sparring does not involve the heavy kicks of Olympic-style W.T.F. fighting. Forearm Pads: These guards protect the lower arms when blocking kicks and punches. They are usually made of padded, elasticized cotton that you pull on over your arms. Forearm pads help prevent painful bruising. Shin Pads: Like forearm pads, these items are important as they shield the lower leg from hard blows. Made of the same material as forearm pads, they fit over your calves like leg warmers. Mouth Guard: A mouth guard is essential for sparring. As with groin guards, if you aren’t wearing one, your instructor probably won’t let you spar. Boots and gloves: I.T.F. students are often required to buy boots and gloves instead of forearm and shin pads. They give extra cushioned protection to the hands and feet when sparring, although they are rather cumbersome when you first start wearing them. thats all ive got!! happy kicking!! ^^
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shuttlecock for badminton
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ring for boxing net for volley ball ball for any sports using ball :D

Last edited by zodiark (2008-06-09 09:56:12)

toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bike for a biker . . gloves for boxer . .
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kick pads..for tkd...
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ball for basketball :D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chest board - for chess.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

billiard chalk ("tisa") - BILLIARDS :):thumbsup:
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]In my favorite sports: [b]Lawn Tennis[/b] - net, tennis racket, tennis bal, & lawn court or clay court. [b]Volleyball[/b] - volley[u]Ball[/u], net, court, & knee pads. [b]Badminton[/b] - badminton racket, net, & shuttlecock[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Jersey, shorts, socks, rubber shoes & ball :arrow: [i]Basketball[/i] :thumbsup:[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fishing rod - :arrow: [b]FISHING[/b]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

net racket shuttlecock fer badminton..